The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride + Branca

6 Months next week, just weighed Cus 17lb 12oz, what weights are Millie and Scar now?

6mths already, doesnt time fly. Millie is 20lb & i think Scar is just over 19lb.

I think Millie will make 22/23lbs,[just what i wanted]

They are all nice weights. Best of luck with Carra, Vicky. :thumbsup:

johnnoble said:
6mths  already,  doesnt time fly.  Millie is 20lb  &  i think Scar is just over 19lb.I think Millie will make 22/23lbs,[just what i wanted]

They are all nice weights. Best of luck with Carra, Vicky. :thumbsup:

Time really does fly, although the next 6 months can't come fast enough lol

Glad you got what you wanted in Millie, i'm chuffed to bits with Cara she's a right little character :D

scar is 19lb 4oz, and is coming on a treat, he has already got his feet going in the right direction, looks like a natural

debbie

Any updates on Scar and Millie? Hope Scar's leg is getting better, fingers crossed he'll be at Swallownest at the weekend so i can have a cuddle.

9 months today - Cara is just under 20lb, lure mad and trialing well!

Happy 1st Birthday Carrie's babies :huggles: One year old yesterday :cheers:

happy birthday lets have some pics of the birthday babys theres not been any for ages

Happy birthday ...i reckon they will be a great litter, ones to watch out for in the future

johnnoble said:
Happy  New Year Vicky, heres a picture of a future Rch.
post-411-1135618988.jpg
WOOOOHOOOOO you bloody psychic John or what (w00t) Daddy Oscars first Rch and another for super brood bitch Branca :huggles: Cheers John :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Vicky, im really pleased for you. Youve done a good job of rearing Cara.

Well done Vicky, im really pleased for you. Youve done a good job with Cara.

Hope this is the 1st title of many. :thumbsup:

johnnoble said:
Well done Vicky, im really pleased for you. Youve done a good job with Cara.  Hope this is the 1st title of many. :thumbsup:

i,ll second that John, brilliant little bend bitch RBCH MO CHARA :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]BELATED HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY for yesterday [/SIZE]

Cara (Mo Chara) & Millie (Branco) and of course Scar wherever you are little man :huggles:

:thumbsup: 3 years allready :cheers: :cheers: said they would be goodns :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]happy 3rd birthday :huggles: [/SIZE]

happy birthday kids

from daddy oscar :cheers: thanx johnfor using me and showingwhat i can do, these being my 1st kids, scar is very happy living upnear the angelof the north with twogirls who love him to bits :cheers:

Glad to hear Scar is doing well Debbie, bless him :wub:

Couldn't have asked for a better bitch for Oscar's first mating, he's proved ever since then he can come up with the goods. Cara is everything i could have asked for plus heaps more, doubt we will ever be as lucky again to have a bitch as consistent and game as what she is.

Thanks to both you, Paul and John :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back