The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride + Branca

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
they r all gorgeous but i partcualrly like the look of the brindle :wub:

Thanks for all the nice comments. I love to watch pups grow, i think that is the best part about our sport..[ rearing pups, ] they seem to alter so much in only a few days. I hope you all do well with your pups in the coming year. All THE BEST FOR 2006. :))

:Lovely looking litter john they are a credit to you :luck: :thumbsup: chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to keep coming back to look at them :wub: :wub:

She's home (w00t) :wub:

And such a sweetie, no probs on the way home, got in and walked into the living room like she owned the place :lol: she's ate some dinner and is being smothered in cuddles from the girls. Now she's crashed out :wub: :wub:

Big big thanks to John, i'm made up with her :cheers:

Cara (OsCAR x CARrie) i had to carry the theme on eh :lol:

she is beautiful Vicky all the best with her...i think this will be a good litter

Lovely pics Vicky, she seems to have settled in nicely. im glad your pleased with her. [see if you feel that way in the morning]

All the best with your new pup, i hope she lives up to you expectations :thumbsup:

Cara is lovely :wub: :wub: Her gorgeous face :wub: Cant wait to meet her :D

johnnoble said:
Lovely pics Vicky, she seems to have settled in nicely. im glad your pleased with her. [see if you feel that way in the morning]   All the best with your new pup, i hope she lives up to you expectations :thumbsup:

If she changes her mind she can come and live with Auntie Jac! :D

Lovely pup John with an excellent personality, you've definately given them a good head start in life. :thumbsup:

She was a little Angel last night (mostly because she slept in bed with me :oops: under the duvet with her head on the pillow all night). She's so cheeky :wub:

She's made friends with everyone and is Ella's shadow, she's following her everywhere :wub:

:wub: :wub: :huggles: aww she is soooooooooo cute i bet u couldnt stop cuddling her last night :huggles: :wub: :wub:

paul and i went to john and jean,s yesterday evening to see pauls pup SCAR oscar without the O,. He is every bit georgous and full of beans, just like his two sisters,. Paul is over the moon with him and can,t wait for him to come home, Scar is staying with his sister for a while as paul is going on his hols soon, so the pup won,t be coming home till mid feb,.

debbie

Last edited by a moderator:
Just weighed the little rat bag, she's 5lb 9oz and 8 weeks on thursday.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back