The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride X Babybelle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Lots of luck Dave Debbie & Belle, won't be long now :luck:

due this friday and will share their birthday with grandad buster if on time and mr ricky bentley

I take it she's definitely in pup then. Best of luck Dave :thumbsup:

did her sister take too? sunbeam?

Hi Carol

not sure if she is in pup too early to tell yet as its only been 3 weeks, but belle is due Friday but this being the first litter and she's not very big(not many in there) she could go over by days as you know. hope not to many

Cheers

Dave

hope everything goes ok and u get wot u want dave good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Doesn't look like today, she's been out for a stroll and she ate her tea, I doubt anything will happen soon, just hope when it does everything goes ok.

Cheers

Dave

Doesn't look like today, she's been out for a stroll and she ate her tea, I doubt anything will happen soon, just hope when it does everything goes ok.
Cheers

Dave
howa dave you getting just like carole, wait wait and more wait .

Cheers

Dave
howa dave you getting just like carole, wait wait and more wait .
It's a waiting game this breeding lark!!! no signs of anything happening today either, she nice and relaxed sunning herself in the garden. they will come when they are ready I suppose.

cheers

Dave

take the plug out dave, she will never last to catch the spring pups next year :luck: :thumbsup:

:D Just been talking to Dave & still no sign! He said she is a bit quieter today, but other than that, no change

hope u dont have to wait 4 days as long as we had too u will b going grey lol

belle was lined twice, 1st date was 20th and today was other date due

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back