The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride X Hellsbitch

Little beauties :wub: :wub: Good luck with them :luck: :luck:

they all beauts looking at these, one will be called elliot and one gabriel, oscars 1st white pups :cheers: well done oscar and maisy

:wub: aww how cute r they? well done & good luck with them all :luck: love those little white/parti coloureds

beautiful ...

like the fawn 2nd of last

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Maisey !!! They're little belters and should be flying machines!!! good luck all those lucky enough to get one!!! Well done Ricky ,Crystal, and Debs :thumbsup:

they have alot to live up to with a uncle called zimba (hellbent) :- "

Forgot to add, Krystal said if anyone wants to contact Ricky, your best ringing his moby (0785794113) as there not on PC much these days. :thumbsup:

thankyou for all your kind comments, 1 dogs and 3 bitch,s are looking for homes, with been such a big litter, if interested please pm debbie

thanks again RICK

they look lovely m8 & good luck with them i like the 1 with white & blue patches :wub:

the last one in pictures is called elliot, jaq,s favourite

we need some more pics of these puppies, our jaq, please get krystal to send some more through, :cheers:

wild whippies said:
Forgot to add, Krystal said if anyone wants to contact Ricky, your best ringing his moby (0785794113) as there not on PC much these days. :thumbsup:
wrong number jaq, here is rick,s number 07857943113

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck :luck: dave with your pups, this one,s mine little elliot or so ricky says , he,s only going to be little

i love them just wait till they all running riot in the house ... yea thanks for that maisy don't you think 8 is a bit many lol .. get more pics sent to jac when im back at home

come on jaq, where,s these pics, krystal says she has sent some new ones down for you, :D

I got them on my phone, will upload them and pop them on tonight when I'm back from wessy. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back