The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oscars Pride X Troubelle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
awwwww they r both sooooo gorgeous but especially the brindle one :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
could see you with the little party colour carole.bigun in one hand littun in the other :wub: :thumbsup:

could see you with the little party colour carole.bigun in one hand littun in the other :wub: :thumbsup:

dave if i got every pup that you cud c me with id have a dozen by now lol :teehee:

good luck :luck: :luck: berni ( mac spot ) with the one your having, i think you have pick , not sure who is having the other but they are both spoken for, thanx for pics vicky :thumbsup:

AT LAST ,DELETED ATTACHMENTS ON MY CONTROL PANEL. THE 2 LADS

Beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub: Good luck with them :luck: .

NOT SURE IF THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF SEPERATE :wacko: BUT IVE GOT THEM ON AFTER A PHONE CALL TO JOHNG ,CHEERS :thumbsup:

TRY A BIGGER ONE, NO SMOKE YET SO IT MUST BE OK :nuke:

WHAT THE F--K ARRRRRRRRRRRR,LOL (w00t)

MESSY OR WHAT,NICE LADS BEST OF LUCK TO THERE OWNERS THINK THEY GOING IN A WEEK OR SO :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

troubelle_oscar_8w_001__300_x_225_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_002__300_x_225_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_003__300_x_225_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_006__300_x_225_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_007__300_x_225_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_004__250_x_188_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_010__300_x_225_.jpg

troubelle_oscar_8w_004__600_x_450_.jpg

wonder which one berni will pick,they both very nice i like the fawn maybe because he is the heavier build.

think the other one is going down old hall area?????

best of luck to the new owners :luck:

they are both nice but that fawn looks a little belter :thumbsup: :luck:

berni has picked the party coloured the smallest of the 2. hope it does as well as mac spot .best of luck with him :luck: :luck:

berni has picked the party coloured the smallest of the 2. hope it does as well as mac spot .best of luck with him :luck: :luck:
that wud b my choice 2. good luck bernie :luck:

i like the parti-color as well :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back