The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Osteopath Visit On Sunday

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
zoe has been qualified for a number of years now, and although not evryone can be pleased (not mentioning names) she is fantastic. she will be at easington on sunday from 1015 onwards in the paddock. She will be doing a demonstration on spinal management ( very interesting ) using a model. Many greyhounds have now been treated off zoe and the feedback has been positve. Worth a try if u cannot be seen before champs.

If you come al see u there Tanya x

AT LEAST IT GIVES MORE TIME FOR PEOPLE TO SEE TO THERE DOGS

AND NOT HOURS BEFORE THE RACE

THANKS FOR LETTING PEOPLE KNOW :cheers: ;)

zoe is quilified to degree standard,think she looks after greyhound kennels at swindon??? also indivuals and WHIPPETS. nice lass.

over the past 6 month its been easier to see the queen than stevie duncun :- " :luck:

DavidH said:
zoe is quilified to degree standard,think she looks after greyhound kennels at swindon???  also indivuals and WHIPPETS. nice lass.over the past 6 month its been easier to see the queen than stevie duncun  :- "  :luck:

see yor point dave no comment on steve duncan :rant: the less i hear of him the better!!

i would put 120% faith in zoe boyle shes tops!!

by the way when can i lend the ultra sound machine only joking haha :clown:

cant see how anyone can knock stevie :( i know hes hard to see lately but he is good :) personaly i use jerry wood not because hes better than steve i rate them both the same just that gerry is allways there when needed

hiya denise , my grumbles with steve are not of his capabilitys as a bone man as he is very talented and will allways speek highly of this . What upsets me hun is people and i know its not you have gone running to him telling him i have slagged him off on the net which to me shows how sad they are. Due to confidentuality i would never disclose what my issues are but they are of a personal nature. steve will always remain the top man in my opion with regards to his talent. :thumbsup:

Sorry Tanya that was Gaz's post not mine...

:( stevie top man,pity he can not get some where to do the whippets.

think he has lots of greyhounds on :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back