The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Favourite Dog Walks

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rothervalley126.jpg

This is one of our favourite dog walks, its Rother Valley.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats a gorguse place to walk milly ,heres ours 2mins across the road from us ,sorted :D

P1010022-4.jpg

P1010023-4.jpg

P1010013-10.jpg

rothervalley127.jpg

Monday to Friday is bril, not many other people walk their dogs at that time when me and Hazel 7.30am :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
wow thats a gorguse place to walk milly ,heres ours 2mins across the road from us ,sorted  :D
P1010022-4.jpg

P1010023-4.jpg

P1010013-10.jpg

You lucky bugger :lol: it takes us 20 minutes in the van, it looks a beautiful place nicky :thumbsup: bang on

were very lucky here milly as we live just on the outskirts of caerphilly in south wales and everything from mountain to fields and forestry is litteraly between 2 and 5mins away perfect for peeps who have dogs :cheers:

rothervalley129.jpg

The dogs go ballistic when the geese fly over us (w00t)

rothervalley076.jpg

I wonder if this used to be an ugly duckling? :D

rothervalley060.jpg

Our Olivia doesn't scare easily, she wanted to stroke them.

rothervalley033.jpg

Our Penny nearly pulled out of her collar to taste the cuisine :lol:

rothervalley017-1.jpg

The wind blows through you some days, when your walking around the lake.

Atthepark.jpg

And our Olivia loves this part of the walk :sweating:

wow that last pic is the spit of a place called cosmeston lakes about half hour drive from us beautyfully places :cheers:

rothervalley050.jpg

This part of the lake is where we swim our dogs brrrrrrrrrrr.......

rothervalley108.jpg

And this is where I make Hazel run to the top of the hill :sweating: while I'm having a fag at the bottom, then I hand slip the dogs to her :lol:

i think your walk is best graham, cos you never know when a hare is going to pop up, and then its, sod the racing...GET ON

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back