The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Favourite Dog Walks

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wilfred said:
Lovely photos, of everyone's walks there.  There look to be some fantastic places - we live in a seaside town on the east coast so we have to travel about 25 minutes to get up to the forestry if we want a walk where we don't constantly encounter people and other dogs!!
We used to have a huuuuggggeee field about 10 minutes away that was perfect, it didn't matter how many people/dogs were in it, it was so huge that you could all keep separate if you wanted to.  Now it's been ploughed up and planted on - it used to be Set-Aside land (or something) but not any more.

Geoff will be on his way home after night out these will be 5am but don't tell Hazel!!lol

next job a shower !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Me and Barney found a nice walk yesterday-in between Blackpool Victoria Hospital and Blackpool Zoo-a lovely woodland area-we saw loads of birds including a hawk,

blue tits using nesting boxes, water hens and wood pigeons that almost touched our heads/they swooped so low (w00t)

Clumps of cowslips-gorgeous!

The place was also full of bird/bat boxes.

Karen/Barney

Brilliant piks of the Robin Geoff, 3 months now and still trying to get a shot of the one out the window! :wacko:

Not a doggy walk but this is what Dobs & his mate Razzle got up to today.

wild whippies said:
Brilliant piks of the Robin Geoff, 3 months now and still trying to get a shot of the one out the window! :wacko:
Not a doggy walk but this is what Dobs & his mate Razzle got up to today.

Looks like Razzle is having fun :D

AlittleBirdy.jpg

Speaking of Robin's Jac's, this little bugger use to come in our caravan every morning to have a shit on my pillow while we was on our holidays last year :x

how do get to put large photos on i always run out of global space,got some from last night but my lad has deleted my resizer :rant: try and get him to sort it out tonight :thumbsup: lovly countryside around you geff :) 8)

DavidH said:
how do get to put large photos on i always run out of global space,got some from last night but my lad has deleted my resizer :rant: try and get him to sort it out tonight :thumbsup: lovly countryside around you geff :)   8)
Just use Photobucket :thumbsup: Dead easy :lol:

Just use Photobucket .Dead easy laughing.--tell me that what your using for a shower HEAD Geoff ??LOL upturned bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW

Steve

PA300015.jpg

P8150003.jpg

PB220009.jpg

P2030006.jpg

P2070026.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

just some pics of my extensive permission :- " :- " :cheers:

Karen-Coral said:
Just use Photobucket .Dead easy laughing.--tell me that what your using for a shower HEAD Geoff ??LOL upturned bucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW

Steve

:lol: you've got a thing about me in the shower Steve, would you like to come and jump in with me (w00t) shared many a shower in the pit baths :- " but if I ever dropped my soap, I would never ever bend over to pick it up :blink: :lol:

Nice pictures Towzer :thumbsup: and a cracking looking Saluki Greyhound :thumbsup: shame he's only kept as a pet :lol:

fab pics of towzer the one on the rocks wot a poser lol :thumbsup:

yeah cheers karen :b what do you think about the dog though :* :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back