The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our New Pup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Karen, chopping his head off the photograph of the pup, even Steve would make an handsome pup ugly :cheers: :- "

Lovely pup - what did whitey think to his offspring?

Mum looks in good shape too, bet the old fella really has his hands full now (w00t) :lol:

Vicky said:
Lovely pup - what did whitey think to his offspring?Mum looks in good shape too, bet the old fella really has his hands full now  (w00t)   :lol:

VICKY

Whitey said oh if only we had some scales we could weigh that little girl of mine when she visits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

steve

Heres little dodge out walking with the rest of the gang

he is 14 wks tommorow and weighs 10lb 5oz but can still keep up with the rest of them

camera12002.jpg

camera12003.jpg

Awww look at him !!!

But I think he needs a pretty collar too, just plain Tan, how could you :- " . I love walking puppies it's the best part of having them, rearing and training (IMO) - after cuddles and snuggles of course ( :b ).

Here you go karen

Dodge 17wks today and 12lb 3oz :)) bang goes our middleweight :- "

dodge012.jpg

dodge015.jpg

more to follow just waiting for photos to upload :rant:

Heres a few more

dodge018.jpg

dodge022.jpg

dodge025.jpg

just look at the difference in size little flyer {bear} 18lb :blink:

dodge024.jpg

What size do you think he will make :D

Last edited by a moderator:
He's gonna be diddy. (w00t) He's bloody gorgeous :wub:

Cara (18lb) was 13lb 12oz at 17 weeks & Livy (17lb) was 12lb 13oz.

His ears look like they're settling down a bit now :huggles:

he is stunning good luck with him :luck: :wub:

Get the poor little bast-rd fed and stop walking the legs off him :thumbsup: ---

he was a lot taller at birth -- :sweating: :sweating: you worn his legs away lol :p

Steve :- "

indy and Ninny were both just over 12lb at 17 weeks and indy 20lb and ninny 22lb

Looks like we allw hent for middle weights and got differnt ones :lol: forrest says you can have a lb or 2 of him hes pleant to spare hes twice the size dodge and the same age :lol: you can never tellw hat they will be but what ever hes stunning and he has beautifull eyes what a babe

Thanks Ash- :thumbsup: what a bonny lad-like his stretched out legs-like Alva lies-

Husky eyes too..... :wub:

Karen

Nice looking little un Mick, glad he dont look like Boydie or me, looks a bundle of fun, all the best with him.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back