The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our New Puppy

alilemur

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

I am a new member and new whippet owner. Our puppy is now 13 weeks old, and we've had her for 5 weeks. She is called Willow and wavers between angelic and a complete little devil! I assume that this is all perfectly normal. We love her to bits and hope you all enjoy the selection of pictures:at 8 weeks old; at 10 weeks old and having had a bath, 11 weeks old. I hope the pictures work as I am new to this. I will put some more in another message.

(Thanks Oliverpliers for encouraging me do do this :) ). I have lots of questions so am looking forward to the advice from experienced whippet owners.

Alison.

willow1.jpg

willow3.jpg

willow4.jpg

What a little darling! :wub:

Welcome to K9 - you'll find lots of friends here.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh!!! Gorgeous!!! What a lovely girl, and those paws look so cute :wub:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Hi Alison & Willow! :huggles:

I met the gorgeous Willow at a local village show last Saturday on a blisteringly hot day. She was a little sweetie and my Albie was very taken with her! :wub:

Hopefully we can meet up again some time Alison. :thumbsup: Oh, and what you describe about o:) and :devil: is perfectly normal! :wacko: :teehee:

:wub: aww ! Alison she is absolutely gorgeous, and what a lovely name for a pretty girl, it was on our short list too !

:luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub: What a pretty pup :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to K9 Alison & Willow

:cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]welcome to K9 Alison and Willow[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

She is adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to K9.[/SIZE] What a beautiful puppy Willow is. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Alison :) Willow is just devine :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Hello and welcome to you both! :) [/SIZE]

:wub: :wub: Willow is absolutely scrummy Alison, welcome, you will have great fun on here.

Welcome to k9! Your puppy is wonderful! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to K9 Alison :cheers: and your lovely Willow is just :wub: o:) will look forward to more pictures of her. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your welcomes, here are another couple of pics...

A new sparkly collar...

willow6.jpg

Willow may be small but is not afraid to play with the big boys (my sister's dog)...

willow7.jpg

Oh, those lovely blues! :wub: Willow is wonderful, and so are the photos!

:cheers: Welcome to k9 alison and willow :cheers: she is adorable :wub: :wub:

Love that pic of you both :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back