The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Phoebe's Coat ?

stuhough

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all

;0

Phoebe is now just over six months old, and has really come on, She's friendly, comes back on command and is good in the house :) One thing that we have noticed though is she is moulting quite a lot ,Don't get me wrong she has not got any bald patches or anything but the amount of hair on your clothing and that is quite a lot.

Is this normaly , could it be her diet , we dont feed her tinned dog food however . Mince ,tripe fresh vegatables etc is what she has :* We groom her with a grooming mit is this ok , or do we need a specific whippet come ?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated as if this carry's on we will be looking for another Hoover :) again , what was wrong with the old one we had I still don't know :) It must be a womans thing :blink:

Thanks

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
whats her breeding? any chance of a recent photo?

sorry, that sounds a bit blunt :b

just that all aspects of dogs fascinate me. one subject that will never bore me :D

The grooming mitt will be fine for your dog. I also have a thin rubber brush - designed for whippets and their fine coats.

A chamois leather is good for whippets coats too - but more for shining than grooming.

Cheers thanks for the replies :) I need to get the camera sorted :) A rubber brush umm that sounds like a good idea , I will have a scout around ,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back