The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Walk In Gosford Forest Park

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
billyboy45 said:
Nice pup you have.Cant wait to see what it's made off though.Should be interesting to see if the true None Ped's,are as quick up the field as they say.Make's for some great racinf over the next few year's i hope.
Haven't you just bred some true non peds Billy?

So maybe we will see what yours are made of. :wacko:

Jayne

nettle said:
billyboy45 said:
Nice pup you have.Cant wait to see what it's made off though.Should be interesting to see if the true None Ped's,are as quick up the field as they say.Make's for some great racinf over the next few year's i hope.

Jayne

Suppose i have in a way.But when i say true none ped's,or real none ped's,what i mean is that they are bred from none ped racing champion's,through & through.Mine are only bred from stuff that goes lurcher racing.The mother of my pup's ,is'nt a none ped,and dont go thinking im knocking none ped's here,as im not,and respect them for what they are.(little pocket rocket's).Im just saying it will be interesting to see the difference,if any, between real mc.coy stuff,that has been bred from out n out champ's.That's all.Until a pup,or adult is regestered as a none ped,it is nothing more than a racing lurcher,of sort's.Ive had it said to me,load's of time's.I wonder what they would have done against the good ,top none ped dog's.The good lurcher's of yesteryear are all dead n gone now,so we'll never realy know.Time wise,at least 2 of mine would have held with the best of them on the track,and Darren Moore's Maddy bitch,would have taken some beating.But hey,we'll never know.Now these pup's that have come over,and those that are coming over,are bred from the good,top dog's,and what i have here,should'nt get anywhere near them.Guess in a year's time we'll find out.There shuld be enough stuff over here now ,to start our own none ped racing,and gave these old lurcher's like mine a chance,ha ha.I will take this opertunity to wish (ALL)the people who have brought,or are bringing stuff over from England the best of Irish :luck: See you on the line. Goodnight. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
billyboy45 said:

Jayne

Suppose i have in a way.But when i say true none ped's,or real none ped's,what i mean is that they are bred from none ped racing champion's,through & through.Mine are only bred from stuff that goes lurcher racing.The mother of my pup's ,is'nt a none ped,and dont go thinking im knocking none ped's here,as im not,and respect them for what they are.(little pocket rocket's).Im just saying it will be interesting to see the difference,if any, between real mc.coy stuff,that has been bred from out n out champ's.That's all.Until a pup,or adult is regestered as a none ped,it is nothing more than a racing lurcher,of sort's.Ive had it said to me,load's of time's.I wonder what they would have done against the good ,top none ped dog's.The good lurcher's of yesteryear are all dead n gone now,so we'll never realy know.Time wise,at least 2 of mine would have held with the best of them on the track,and Darren Moore's Maddy bitch,would have taken some beating.But hey,we'll never know.Now these pup's that have come over,and those that are coming over,are bred from the good,top dog's,and what i have here,should'nt get anywhere near them.Guess in a year's time we'll find out.There shuld be enough stuff over here now ,to start our own none ped racing,and gave these old lurcher's like mine a chance,ha ha.I will take this opertunity to wish (ALL)the people who have brought,or are bringing stuff over from England the best of Irish :luck: See you on the line. Goodnight. ...Billy...

complete piffle as usual. the expression "non-ped" is a type wether its down in black and white or not. a piece of paper dosent decid if a dogs a non-ped or not !! in actual fact it would be more truthful to class some of them "non-ped greyhounds"! ok ive just discovered over in ireland when you were racing you were the champion over irish terriers and collie crosses so can you give the names of a few dogs that you raced against please way back..without going into the life history of your own dogs? you came here to chatsworth and got sent packing i believe ;)

Bluebell said:
Me and Rose went for a lovely walk today in Gosford Park and we took some lovely pic's off Paris and some of Tori aswell :thumbsup:
Paris now 17 weeks old

gosford031.jpg

Paris & Tori

gosford027.jpg

gosford022.jpg

gosford038.jpg

All your dogs are gorgeous, and Paris is bred from excellent stock :thumbsup: of non peds, your dog is a true non ped as I'm sure you know, not like Billy.

He says his are "sort of non peds" I can't beleive you don't know what a true non ped is Billy, Well you've just bred a litter ie Mount Cashell = rch Viv's Quest x rch /nch & supreme champion Show three, Tara = Supreme bend champion Grahams Dream x Greyhound, Grahams Dream came out of a long line of racing champions ie Stag Night and so on.

Jayne

nettle said:
Bluebell said:
Me and Rose went for a lovely walk today in Gosford Park and we took some lovely pic's off Paris and some of Tori aswell :thumbsup:
Paris now 17 weeks old

gosford031.jpg

Paris & Tori

gosford027.jpg

gosford022.jpg

gosford038.jpg

All your dogs are gorgeous, and Paris is bred from excellent stock :thumbsup: of non peds, your dog is a true non ped as I'm sure you know, not like Billy.

He says his are "sort of non peds" I can't beleive you don't know what a true non ped is Billy, Well you've just bred a litter ie Mount Cashell = rch Viv's Quest x rch /nch & supreme champion Show three, Tara = Supreme bend champion Grahams Dream x Greyhound, Grahams Dream came out of a long line of racing champions ie Stag Night and so on.

Jayne

You dont need to quote me Graham's Dream's Bloodline's,as i have had it for the last 11 year's.Now please dont hijack this thread,and sour the milk.I know Paris is a true none ped,and one of the best bred in the buisiness.Oh,and by the way,an absalute wee cracker.

well even my old dog grahams dream is sat in front of the fire with me reading these post and magical dreams is fast on at the side of him keeping him company.

glenn said:
billyboy45 said:
nettle said:
billyboy45 said:

Jayne

complete piffle as usual. the expression "non-ped" is a type wether its down in black and white or not. a piece of paper dosent decid if a dogs a non-ped or not !! in actual fact it would be more truthful to class some of them "non-ped greyhounds"! ok ive just discovered over in ireland when you were racing you were the champion over irish terriers and collie crosses so can you give the names of a few dogs that you raced against please way back..without going into the life history of your own dogs? you came here to chatsworth and got sent packing i believe ;)

non ped greyhound wot u on about

wat a beauty wee paris is and looking great is tori too...gorgeous pics,dogs are a real credit 2 u... :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back