The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out & About

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
oldhall012.jpg

SHEILA ON THE LEFT, AND HER DAD ON THE RIGHT

Yes Chris, the same old boring 4 mile walk everyday :sweating: for Hazel just to go and put the chain on the gate :- " and I follow behind on my motorised scooter.

Actually thats the front garden, wait till I post some pics of the back garden (w00t)

oldhall017.jpg

The crooked spire in the distance.

oldhall033.jpg

In the distance is the Peak district :thumbsup: and just over the horizon is Chatsworth estate, not as in Shameless :lol: had some fun there over the years, racing our dogs ;)

oldhall030.jpg

This is where we get our dogs fit :thumbsup:

Just bumping this up for Daznsar :thumbsup:

milly said:
milly said:
oldhall012.jpg

Yes Chris, the same old boring 4 mile walk everyday :sweating: for Hazel just to go and put the chain on the gate :- " and I follow behind on my motorised scooter.

Actually thats the front garden, wait till I post some pics of the back garden (w00t)

These will be my last photo's taken with my Samsung digimax S500 5.1 mega-pixel :- "

My next pics will be with my new Nikon D40 6.1 mega pixel :- " and I might even go to camera club :D

You can tell me if I start to bore you when I put all my pics on, but it won't make any difference :lol:

So anybody want a cheap Samsung digimax camera 18 months old, includes memory card £40.

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
oldhall012.jpg

These will be my last photo's taken with my Samsung digimax S500 5.1 mega-pixel :- "

My next pics will be with my new Nikon D40 6.1 mega pixel :- " and I might even go to camera club :D

You can tell me if I start to bore you when I put all my pics on, but it won't make any difference :lol:

So anybody want a cheap Samsung digimax camera 18 months old, includes memory card £40.

(w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup:

expect to see sum good action shot,s wen ur at the racing :thumbsup: nikon d4o is a good camera

i got a new canon for xmas hoping to use it soon on a good day,,,

,,,should hav got it out yesterday morning wen paddy stole my sandwiches for a 2nd time :b looked like really good ham,,but ill never know now :(

Ha ha first thing i thought when you said you were getting a new camera - oh the comedy of you & Hazel when one's trying to work it and the other's reading the instrctions out. Would love to be a fly on the wall :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see the pic's :cheers:

whippeteerThe1st said:
expect to see sum good action shot,s wen ur at the racing :thumbsup: nikon d4o is a good camera
i got a new canon for xmas hoping to use it soon on a good day,,,

,,,should hav got it out yesterday morning wen paddy stole my sandwiches for a 2nd time :b looked like really good ham,,but ill never know now :(

Nice one Paddy :thumbsup: :lol:

Vicky said:
Ha ha first thing i thought when you said you were getting a new camera - oh the comedy of you & Hazel when one's trying to work it and the other's reading the instrctions out.  Would love to be a fly on the wall :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I can always phone you if this :wacko: bugger can't show me how to work it, can't I :- " :))

milly said:
Vicky said:
Ha ha first thing i thought when you said you were getting a new camera - oh the comedy of you & Hazel when one's trying to work it and the other's reading the instrctions out.  Would love to be a fly on the wall :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I can always phone you if this :wacko: bugger can't show me how to work it, can't I :- " :))

"bugger" now that's quite tame for you :lol:

Hey we'll sort f*ck all out if we get on the phone :lol: :lol:

Vicky said:
milly said:
Vicky said:

"bugger" now that's quite tame for you :lol:

Hey we'll sort f*ck all out if we get on the phone :lol: :lol:

:lol:

absolute belters geoff :thumbsup: in top nick :cheers:

whitwell033.jpg

Norman chasing his first squirrel :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back