The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out An Hour Tonight

Towzer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just nipped out over the back fields an storm bagged these 5 , was back in the house after 40 mins , well chuffed with how storms started the season :cheers:

P9290012.jpg

P9290011.jpg

Nice work mate where do you go for the bunnies round wakey..

:cheers: sparky, :D who said im from wakey mate :thumbsup:

:lol: oh my bin gives it away :- " im from ponte mate not wanky :lol:

Towzer said:
:lol: oh my bin gives it away  :- " im from ponte mate not wanky  :lol:
I had to use my superior arts of deduction to realise you must live in or around wanky.. A bit like sherlock holmes but it was only a two pipe conundrum and not a three.. :teehee:

I like to do a bit of poaching around poncey as there still seems to be a few numbers out there.... :cheers:

sparky said:
Towzer said:
I had to use my superior arts of deduction to realise you must live in or around wanky.. A bit like sherlock holmes but it was only a two pipe conundrum and not a three.. :teehee:

I like to do a bit of poaching around poncey as there still seems to be a few numbers out there.... :cheers:

where u from then sparky :cheers:

Towzer said:
sparky said:
Towzer said:

where u from then sparky :cheers:

Wankey.. :thumbsup: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back