The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out Last Night

Towzer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
went out local last night just to get storm running the beam again after his 5 week layoff ( had his dewclaws removed) i knew it was a full moon an wouldnt see much but owts better than nowt :D he retrieved 2 from 2 slips so wasnt a waste of time :cheers:

024.jpg

ps forgot to mention the longears was retrieved after being shot with the air rifle :cheers:

Towzer said:
went out local last night just to get storm running the beam again after his 5 week layoff  ( had his dewclaws removed) i knew it was a full moon an wouldnt see much but owts better than nowt :D    he retrieved 2 from 2 slips so wasnt a waste of time  :cheers:  
024.jpg

ps forgot to mention the longears was retrieved after being shot with the air rifle :cheers:

Is that still legal where you are,cause i know someone who is for court ,for shooting long ear's,on an estate.Shoot's a few deer to though.What breed is you're wee dog.Pity i could'nt get my hand's on that long ear's though,as i would turn it into a pot of soup for Stormy's house. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Towzer said:
the dogs salukigrey x bitsa lurcher 25 tts
P8090007.jpg
P7290003.jpg

Nice lookin dog mate,and imaculate too.Hope you have a good season,and plenty more pix for us. Where was that show. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a stunning looking dog mate nice bit of saluki present.?

good idea shooting it first,dont wanna get in trouble. :- "

im sure i saw that dog on a site my mate uses,moochers/hunting life,he commented how much he liked it.

you did mark it was on one of them cant remember which though. :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back