The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Out Walking

madjasper

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have not been on the site for a while apart from the odd look in when I have been checking e-mails. The day we had Jasmine put to sleep I also lost my Grandfather, it was a big surprise as we had been with him at the weekend all having a great laugh, bit of a bad day all round. Anyway, my cousin and aunt flew in from Australia for my grandfathers funeral, so I have had them staying with us which has been great (lots of drunken afternoons, well we have to keep the guests feeling welcome. (thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!)).

Anyway, on the day of my grandfathers funeral, we also scattered Jasmines ashes in her favorite walking spot, so first thing in the morning we all went up the fields and I took the camera to scatter Jasmines ashes. (I thaught both funerals in one day, save on the running mascara twice!).

These are a few pics I took, they arn't great as I was very upset whilst taking them, but I think a few have come out lovely.

Jasper looking Handsome, (but then I would say that)!

Picture_036.jpg

This is where we have put Jasmine, under her favorite trees. It is also where we visit a good two, sometimes three times a day so I will always be near her. These fields are what we call our back garden as my house backs onto these fields. We have a gate from our garden straight onto them.

Picture_052.jpg

The trees where we have put Jasmine are on the right, and you can just see my house in the distance.

Picture_053.jpg

This is the last one I promise, whilst getting ready for the funeral and after the walk, this is what Jasper looked like in the living room on his bed. You can always rely on the dogs to put a big fat smile on your face!! :D

Picture_058.jpg

Sorry to boar you all I just thaught I'd share them with somebody.

:( So sorry to read about your loss, what a sad thing to have happened losing Jasmine and your grandad on the same day, but glad you are back :thumbsup: Jasper looks like he is enjoying the frost :huggles: Keep your chin up :thumbsup:

dont ever thik your photos are borring chin up were all here for you :huggles:

aah, what a sad day you must have had.

Pics are lovely, especially the last one!

Deb

You have had a rough time lately. That is a lovely idea to put Jasmine where you will be near her every day. It looks a beautiful place. :huggles:

so sorry to hear about your losses :huggles: love the last pic :huggles:

Sorry about your losses, nice that you laid her ashes close by.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back