The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford Club Meeting, 23/11/08

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
8) well after what looked like being a very wet race meeting today, we ended up blessed by the sunshine 8) and just one rain shower in the break....we could'nt of asked for more :thumbsup:

yet again another good turnout, with around 30 dogs entered for racing and lots of pups trialing aswell :D very nice to see Vince and Julia join us today, your young lad (armistice day) ran really well :thumbsup:

id like to thank Mic and Angie again for the lend of dogs to run with dottie, who i might add didnt put a paw wrong today :thumbsup:

once again Elisha and her partner in crime Hollie found all the puddles (w00t) and both got soaked again :oops:

thanks to everyone who helped out before and after racing,

we still have 2 race meeting left this year, 7th dec and 21st dec :thumbsup:

the 21st is our christmas party meeting, so bring some goodies with you :cheers:

we also have a bonanza of a raffel, with radio's.....CD player, horse racing DVD games, whisky plus the odd bottle of wine i should think :lol: plus much more :thumbsup:

anyway todays racing was split into 3 groups, heavy....medium....light weights

heat wins for all 3 groups went to

magnot line, peppermint perfection,delter jekle and hyde, savernake black mail,

savernake boomerang, guyes gwender, savernake silver birch, savermake raven.

heavy weight final

1st, peppermint perfection (29) :thumbsup:

2nd, trying again (29)

3rd, savernake flash of red (27)

4th, magnot line (27)

middle weight final

1st, savernake black mail (23) :thumbsup:

2nd, delter jekle and hyde (23)

3rd, ypres (24)

4th, delter me and my girl (23)

light weight final

1st, savernake silver birch (20) :thumbsup:

2nd, savernake boomerang (21)

3rd, guyes gwender (18)

4th, guyes godrevy (16)

thanks again to you all.....we look forward to seeing you again in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Looks like you had a good day too. Well done all the winners and finalists. We may pay you a visit in December perhaps :thumbsup:

Well done to all. :thumbsup:

Glad the weather held off for you Julie :D And we all know what Elisha is like with the water. :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
Well done to all. :thumbsup: Glad the weather held off for you Julie :D And we all know what Elisha is like with the water. :lol:

yes diane, poor dave did get a soaking from her in somerset didnt he :oops: :lol:

come on june, come to out xmas meeting.......we will have cake :- " :- "

infact come to both :thumbsup: we have a toilet and everything there you know :lol: right posh lot :lol:

oh i forgot to thank Steve Evans for taking Roma for her walk :wub: you have a friend for life now :huggles:

i didnt even know he had pinched her :oops:

well done all the winners nice to know someone at least gets nice weather (w00t)

It looks like you all had the weather down your end yesterday :lol: we should of coming racing at Oxford instead :lol: Well done all the winners and well done Peppermint Perfection :thumbsup: your mum was telling me that all team peppermint ran well yesterday Julie :thumbsup:

Carol Jepson said:
It looks like you all had the weather down your end yesterday  :lol:   we should of coming racing at Oxford instead  :lol:   Well done all the winners and well done Peppermint Perfection  :thumbsup:   your mum was telling me that  all team peppermint ran well yesterday Julie  :thumbsup:

they did carol, grace and flo played their part running in trials as well as their races :sweating: bless them....and little violet and roxy are running really well, soon have another dog in with them...i dont think poor grace had the energy to run with them yesterday :sweating: -_- :lol:

maybe this sunday at Andover :thumbsup: see how the day goes :thumbsup:

violet still just seems so small :oops: :lol: as dad said at least violet is waiting at the front of the trap now, before she used to wait at the back, so she almost ran an extra yard by the time she got out the traps :lol: :lol:

I can't believe I've missed yet another meeting! I'm laid up with a chest infection at the moment so just wasn't well enough to attend yesterday. Fingers crossed for next time. Looks like you all had a lot of fun as usual :D

Vicky

x

Jenny said both her and Holly had an excelent days racing yesterday and was very pleased with Poppy and Willow and thanks for all the help given :cheers:

Holly was straight in the bath when she got home after getting soaked playing with Elisha and said she had good time :thumbsup:

Shame i was on night shift and missed all the fun, maybe next time :luck:

vs1 said:
I can't believe I've missed yet another meeting!  I'm laid up with a chest infection at the moment so just wasn't well enough to attend yesterday.  Fingers crossed for next time.  Looks like you all had a lot of fun as usual  :D
Vicky

x

sorry your not very well vicky :huggles: fingers crossed you feel better for the next one, i hope to get the 2009 club meeting dates soon, so you can all make sure you have them on your calender :thumbsup:

Looks like you were really busy yesterday, its nice to see clubs thriving and continuing to run despite the chilly end of season weather. :thumbsup: I'll sellotape your £1 into your Christmas card shall I, you can buy a tangerine with it for your stocking :lol:

Joanna said:
Looks like you were really busy yesterday, its nice to see clubs thriving and continuing to run despite the chilly end of season weather.  :thumbsup: I'll sellotape your £1 into your Christmas card shall I, you can buy a tangerine with it for your stocking :lol:
:- " id forgotten about the £1 :oops: that should cover mums christmas present :lol:

i must get over there at some point........im only down the road :unsure:

hely said:
yes you should pop in and see us :huggles: would be great to meet you...your know who i am, im usually in a big tangle with all my leads :oops: :lol: being dragged around the feild :oops: :b :- "

we have to meetings left this year, come along and give Gypsy a trial :wub:

Last edited:
peppermint lady said:
hely said:
yes you should pop in and see us :huggles: would be great to meet you...your know who i am, im usually in a big tangle with all my leads :oops: :lol: being dragged around the feild :oops: :b :- "

we have to meetings left this year, come along and give Gypsy a trial :wub:

Umm actually you can't miss Julie 'cause she's the one doing all the talking. :thumbsup:

Looking forwards to resuming racing next year and the laughs that we have down at the finish. So hurry up with the dates Julie.

Well done with Maddie. :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:
Well done to all. :thumbsup: Glad the weather held off for you Julie :D And we all know what Elisha is like with the water. :lol:

yes diane, poor dave did get a soaking from her in somerset didnt he :oops: :lol:

infact come to both :thumbsup: we have a toilet and everything there you know :lol: right posh lot :lol:

oh i forgot to thank Steve Evans for taking Roma for her walk :wub: you have a friend for life now :huggles:

why does juney need the loo a lot julie ,an age thing is it :- "

:sweating:

trac said:
peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:

I don't need it a lot Trac - but you can tell a lot from a place by its loos :- " They're good at Oxford :thumbsup: If they weren't clean I'd have Julie up there with her bog brush to give 'em the once over :lol:

June Jonigk said:
trac said:
peppermint lady said:
naylorwhippets said:

I don't need it a lot Trac - but you can tell a lot from a place by its loos :- " They're good at Oxford :thumbsup: If they weren't clean I'd have Julie up there with her bog brush to give 'em the once over :lol:

new name for julie Mrs overall :- "

images-3.jpg

BeeJay said:
Looking forwards to resuming racing next year and the laughs that we have down at the finish.  So hurry up with the dates Julie.
Well done with Maddie. :thumbsup:

i have asked for the dates barbara, but i dont think gaye has had them confirmed by the gounds man yet :thumbsup:

as soo as i have them....then so will you.

oh and i do not talk much???!!!!! :unsure: :oops: :lol: im just friendly :lol:

Trac, i have to inspect the track toilets.........as long as they have a roof and loo papper....they pass (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back