The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford Open

• Thread starter peppermint lady
  • Start date
P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i would just like to remind everyone that the closing date for our open is next sunday 14th september :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing you all there..... :huggles:

fingers crossed for a dry day 8)

peppermint lady said:
i would just like to remind everyone that the closing date for our open is next sunday 14th september :thumbsup: looking forward to seeing you all there..... :huggles:

Thanks for the reminder Julie - has anyone got an entry form that they can e-mail me (I seem to have lost my copy)

Cheers Darc x

:wacko: :wacko: can some kind computer whizz, put a link for the entry form on pleeeeeeeeese :thumbsup:

im computerlexic remember :b

Darcia said:
peppermint lady said:
i would just like to remind everyone that the closing date for our open is next sunday 14th september :thumbsup: looking forward to seeing you all there..... :huggles:

Thanks for the reminder Julie - has anyone got an entry form that they can e-mail me (I seem to have lost my copy)

Cheers Darc x

darcia....my PA will email you an entry tomorrow :- " :lol:

peppermint lady said:
Darcia said:
peppermint lady said:

Cheers Darc x

Could I have an entry form for South Oxford too pls

ianandalli said:
peppermint lady said:
Darcia said:
peppermint lady said:

Cheers Darc x

pm me your email address and il have my staff send you one (w00t) :- " i feel a slap coming on :lol:

Cough splutter cough :eek: Julie's PA here - PM me your email address and I'll send an entry form. I think Judy, one of Julie's other staff is going to pin an open form on here later :thumbsup:

What's she paying you Judy? - she's paying me peanuts (no comments about monkeys please) :lol:

ianandalli said:
peppermint lady said:
Darcia said:
peppermint lady said:

Cheers Darc x

Julie's PA has obliged :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Cough splutter cough :eek:   Julie's PA here - PM me your email address and I'll send an entry form.  I think Judy, one of Julie's other staff is going to pin an open form on here later :thumbsup:
What's she paying you Judy? - she's paying me peanuts (no comments about monkeys please) :lol:

thankyou girls :- " :lol: :lol: loyal staff like you two are worth their weight in gold ;)

as june said judy will add the entry form on here somewhere :wacko:

kay at the indi is also adding it to the independent club site so it can be found there...

anyone with any problems please PM me :thumbsup: and il get june straight on to it (w00t)

peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
Cough splutter cough :eek:    Julie's PA here - PM me your email address and I'll send an entry form.  I think Judy, one of Julie's other staff is going to pin an open form on here later :thumbsup:

thankyou girls :- " :lol: :lol: loyal staff like you two are worth their weight in gold ;)

kay at the indi is also adding it to the independent club site so it can be found there...

anyone with any problems please PM me :thumbsup: and il get june straight on to it (w00t)

Hi, like to compliment you on the quality of your staff, email with entry form waiting for me, do you hire them out?

:eek: oh no they are being head hunted :- "

no both have signed a life long contracts as my admin lovelies :huggles:

ianandalli said:
peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
Cough splutter cough :eek:    Julie's PA here - PM me your email address and I'll send an entry form.  I think Judy, one of Julie's other staff is going to pin an open form on here later :thumbsup:

Hi, like to compliment you on the quality of your staff, email with entry form waiting for me, do you hire them out?

I think the girls are very exclusive they work day and night you know (w00t)

just an observation judy you two lovely ladies seem to work so hard

and always happy to help others :thumbsup:

No no, its to late now. We know what you were trying to imply :D

lovely ladies that sort of thing had not even crossed my mind :- "

your lucky julie pays you anythink :lol:

all she pays me her own mother is insults :(

She's a bad girl Sue - don't know where you went wrong. By the way, Julie said I could have Dottie, can you take her off your signature, and send her 1st class please :D

June Jonigk said:
Cough splutter cough :eek:   Julie's PA here - PM me your email address and I'll send an entry form.  I think Judy, one of Julie's other staff is going to pin an open form on here later :thumbsup:

monkeys and peanuts june as if i would comment :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back