The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford ......

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I know a few results, .......but anyone got the full results pleeeaaassseee ?? ..... :cheers: Hannah :)

16-19lb main final

1st close to crazy

2nd gambler girl

3rd elvire

4th fun to run

cons final

1st my song

2nd shadow dancer

3rd the front line

20-22lb main final

1st talk of the devil

2nd guyes gwynder

3rd devils gift

4th xcalibur

cons final

1st manasa

2nd mcfly

3rd sav special branch

4th sav silver birch

23-25lb main final

1st stripey tara

2nd all ifs n butts

3rd remember me

4th sabrina

cons final

1st jog on

2nd sav special t

3rd bin trou't mill

4th valentine girl

26-28lb main final

1st shiny

2nd bring it on

3rd run at mill

4th maginot line

cons final

1st devil in me

2nd georgie girl

3rd black jack

4th happy days

29-32lb main final

1st alchemist

2nd diamond geeza

3rd big ron

4th star dust

cons final

1st misty boy

2nd danny boy

3rd cornish prince

5-6 years 16-20lb main final

1st bold as brass

2nd flyaway

3rd woodleigh gold

4th fuller spirit

cons final

1st guyes guinevere

2nd golden snitch

3rd lucy blue

5-6 years 21-25lb main final

1st diamond saphire star

2nd just for fun

3rd just like harry

4th woodnumph

cons final

1st red devil

2nd mortons tilly whizz

5-6 year 26-32lb main final

1st march wind

2nd fine & dandy

3rd jasper jcb

4th xcite

7-9 years 16-20lb main final

1st sharp hint

2nd flanders field

7-9 years 21-25lb main final

1st minnie mouse

7-9 years 26-32lb main final

1st bunny girl

2nd guyes gwithian

3rd sav slipstream

4th wishfull thinking

I think these are all correct

Well done to Beau "All if's n Butts" 2nd in 23-25lb final :wub:

Well done Cursty and Clive with ALL IFS & BUTTS :cheers: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanx jacquie, we were really pleased with her, she really did herself proud considering there 5 next month, we didnt expect anything from her this year, just wanted to tick along with her and wait for her to reach the vets next year.

:cheers: for these ............Congratulations to all ........Little rat face did well again Jas :thumbsup: (our offer of having her is still there though lol :lol: )........Nice to see Rio back aswell ;) .......Also good to see them young 'uns up there ............

smoochygooch said:
Thanx jacquie, we were really pleased with her, she really did herself proud considering there 5 next month, we didnt expect anything from her this year, just wanted to tick along with her and wait for her to reach the vets next year.

Aww congrats Beau ..........a Mum and all .....you show 'em :thumbsup: .........Not looking forward to meeting you in the vets next year though :oops: :lol:

A big well done to oxford commitee for putting on a good open,track was good and no hold ups.well done to all the winners especillly stripey tara winning her group,bring it on getting 2nd to shiny in a great race,and alcemist on winning the heavyweights.

love from the bruvs

BIG RON AND DIAMOND GEEZER.

oh and i for got FUN TO RUN who ran well to get to the final and a big well done to the mum and dad MARCH WIND for winning hes group and RCH just for fun who got second in her final

ron+reg

It was a fabbo day. Everything went smoothly and the track was really good. Thanks to the Oxford folks who worked hard and made it a success. Oh and thanks Dan. :lol:

On a personal note the 6 pups from Jest's litter that raced today and their parents got into main finals, so there was a lot of excitment and enjoyment when watching the finals.

In the final because Linda trapped Jest (Alchemist) and Alan caught him I found myself running around at the finish squeaking my dog just won that, that was my dog who won that. :b Grossly embarassing now I look back on it. :oops:

When Leslie came up to me at the end when we were waiting for the trialling dogs and said 'I'm afraid that there is another race. They are having to re-run the heavyweights.' I just stood there and thought oh of course that explains Jest's fabbo trap, his trap opened before the others. I was so busy thinking that that I almost didn't hear Leslie 'saying because I never saw Jest's race'. :D Leslie you rotter you made me cry with relief. :huggles: :b

Well we've fed the dogs and drunk a bottle of pink fizz. Jest is curled up asleep. Oh and Woody says that he won a very, very nice dark, blue rosette. :wub:

WE had a great day/ no luck this time :( try again next week.WELL DONE we told you so that he would come good :thumbsup:

What a great day we had at Oxford today :thumbsup: Big thanks to Oxford committee for a great day's racing.Can't wait to hear the duo on the PA again next time ,what a team they made :D . Well done to Jade on the paddock , what a great job she did today :thumbsup: Well done to all the finalists especially giggle's babies :huggles: .

luv Steve, Sarah, Ozzy (Bring it on) and Mickie :wub:

Thanks to everyone at Oxford yesterday for a well organised days racing,enjoyed it was first race for CORNISH PRINCE,See you next week

A BIG WELL DONE to all the finalist,s Another well run open thank,s to the Oxford crew :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves. And very glad to hear that Gloucesters PA sytem obviously got fixed up OK and worked. June was a bit worried about no one knowing how to fix it up when I told her we had the cough so Nigel wasn't going to be there. :sweating:

We've got 146 dogs now for next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck for next week Judy, hopefully we"ll see you all at the champs. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back