The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford ......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Judy said:
Glad to hear you all enjoyed yourselves. And very glad to hear that Gloucesters PA sytem obviously got fixed up OK and worked. June was a bit worried about no one knowing how to fix it up when I told her we had the cough so  Nigel wasn't going to be there. :sweating:
We've got 146 dogs now for next week.

The PA system actually got set up by Jade, i think she is looking into becoming an electricain now, it will give us a more peaceful life (w00t)

springfield said:
Thanks to everyone at Oxford yesterday for a well organised days racing,enjoyed it was first race for CORNISH PRINCE,See you next week

Hopefully other tracks will spell his name right in the programme :oops:

It was a great day with some brilliant racing. Im glad that so many people enjoyed there selfs and will be looking forward to doing it all again next year.

Me and Cursty are going to try and do the tannoy at the Champs Sarah, we might just have to touch up on our p's & Q's though when the mic is on :- " .

A big well done to all the winners and of course the finalists :cheers:

dan b said:
It was a great day with some brilliant racing. Im glad that so many people enjoyed there selfs and will be looking forward to doing it all again next year.Me and Cursty are going to try and do the tannoy at the Champs Sarah, we might just have to touch up on our p's & Q's though when the mic is on  :- " .

A big well done to all the winners and of course the finalists  :cheers:

Ah. What we also need to know then is Cursty also going to be doing the cooking in the van at the Champs? Egg roll fans need to know these things :thumbsup:

A good day was had by all. The track was great,Jade was awesome on the paddock { do not argue with this lass! }. I got 2 out of 3 dogs in finals, a touch of 4th itis but hell, they are all safe and sound. Sorry about the re-run joke Barbara, but I was so pi***d off for missing it. I only turn round for a second!!!

He'll just have to do it again next week, and I promise I'll be looking this time.

Great day out, thanks to everyone who helped organise it.

Fantastic dogs but my highlight was the the little collie X lurcher that had a solo practise run at the end, ran well, picked up the lure at the end and retrieved it (still attached to the cord) a full 165 yards to its owner, quality. Especially as the dog was a rescue that had only been with its new owner 3 weeks. I think the dog was featured on this site when he was first picked up in the Hereford area, maybe called Whiz?

Last edited by a moderator:
dan b said:
It was a great day with some brilliant racing. Im glad that so many people enjoyed there selfs and will be looking forward to doing it all again next year.Me and Cursty are going to try and do the tannoy at the Champs Sarah, we might just have to touch up on our p's & Q's though when the mic is on  :- " .

(w00t) now that i would love to see LOL (w00t)

Well done Barbara and Alan :thumbsup: A great day for Jest! :D :D :D

Reloaded said:
dan b said:

(w00t) now that i would love to see LOL (w00t)

some how i think a few people might have something to say about it though, maybe in a few more years when we are grey and old (w00t)

Hi beejay just like to say a big well done to jest yes you do have one of us this weekend at Gloucester but it's up to you to guess which one :- " o:) bur never mind!!!!!!!!!!! :b

colin+tina said:
Hi beejay just like to say a big well done to jest yes you do have one of us this weekend at Gloucester but it's up to you to guess which one :- "  o:) bur never mind!!!!!!!!!!! :b
Only two responses to that. As expected because we can never get away from them and (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Well, with Reg & Ron always being seperated in the first round cus they've got the same owner, the other dogs in that group are always twice as likely to draw one of them (w00t) On the other hand, they do only get one of them :sweating:

I can resist knowing my draw unless I speak in person to those who know. :b

Now that I know.... even more (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Well that's all 3 of mine in the cons then.

BeeJay said:
Now that I know.... even more (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) Well that's all 3 of mine in the cons then.

so who have you spoken to any one intresting :eek: :eek: ;)

colin+tina said:
BeeJay said:

Now that I know.... even more (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) Well that's all 3 of mine in the cons then.

so who have you spoken to any one intresting :eek: :eek: ;)

The same highly interesting and fascinating person you spoke to Colin ;) :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back