The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Paddling Pool

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daledogs said:
Nicky, Tia was a little devil for trying to get out,she was quite a stong pup and very determine to climb out of the dog bed,she was the first one to do this and thats when they went in their pen :D   i had three litter in this dog bed and would'nt do without it :thumbsup:   its easy to keep clean too :D Tia was the greediest too,its funny how you get to know all the things they do and so comical.

aww dawn she aint no different now right greedy mare she is :D i cant wait for her to have babies ,will be a one off and thats it shel be done ,but im so excieted its unreal (w00t)

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
Nicky, Tia was a little devil for trying to get out,she was quite a stong pup and very determine to climb out of the dog bed,she was the first one to do this and thats when they went in their pen :D   i had three litter in this dog bed and would'nt do without it :thumbsup:   its easy to keep clean too :D Tia was the greediest too,its funny how you get to know all the things they do and so comical.

aww dawn she aint no different now right greedy mare she is :D i cant wait for her to have babies ,will be a one off and thats it shel be done ,but im so excieted its unreal (w00t)
I bet you are hun :huggles: its hard work :sweating: but very rewarding when they go to lovely homes like yours,they were all well handled,lots of love and socialize well.

Nicky

It looks fine to me. We are currently waiting to see if our Kiah is pregnant, scan booked for 13th August. I intend to use a paddling pool, its a good idea.

Kind regards.

Suzycbee said:
Nicky

It looks fine to me.  We are currently waiting to see if our Kiah is pregnant, scan booked for 13th August.  I intend to use a paddling pool, its a good idea.

Kind regards.

thanks hun, ooo look forward to seeing the puppy pics (w00t) ,got two of those pools only £2.95 in asda bargine i got two so i can put pups straight into fresh bed and not have them have to wait while i clean the other one and for that price you dont mind ,i will get one with higher sides to ,but now is time to buy em they all on offer as summer nearly over :cheers:

nicky12 said:
Suzycbee said:
Nicky

It looks fine to me.  We are currently waiting to see if our Kiah is pregnant, scan booked for 13th August.  I intend to use a paddling pool, its a good idea.

Kind regards.

thanks hun, ooo look forward to seeing the puppy pics (w00t) ,got two of those pools only £2.95 in asda bargine i got two so i can put pups straight into fresh bed and not have them have to wait while i clean the other one and for that price you dont mind ,i will get one with higher sides to ,but now is time to buy em they all on offer as summer nearly over :cheers:

Yes, I will have a ferret amongst the summer sales for a cheapo pool (or 2). thanks for kind remarks, hope to have some good news, too early to tell yet! (w00t)

nicky12 said:
ok iv got two of these for tia to have her babies in ,do you think this size is ok for her and babies  :D :wub:

tia says whats this all about then mam  :huggles:

P1010001-33.jpg

P1010003-36.jpg

P1010005-24.jpg

P1010007-20.jpg

LOL :lol: Poppy is looking at Tia in there thinking, how comes she gets the big bed :lol:

I think that is perfect hun :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back