The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Paddock, Glos Open

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lesley has asked me to organise the paddock for our open in July. It seems to be the most unpopular job at opens and I think that could be because it is left to one person to run all day. If you go on the line, you usually have relief and there are always plenty of volunteers. I would like to try and organise a timetable that is sympathetic volunteers and gives every-one time to prepare their dogs and have a rest and enjoy the racing. If you would be willing to give a little time to helping out on the day, could you let me know and tell me what races your dogs are in, it would really be appreciated.

Hi Jo, I would welcome the opportunity to work with you for PART of the day on the paddock. I always enjoyed it. It would of course require someone else to do the P.A. ----- any takers!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could do the PA for abit Lesley, not sure how many runners we will have yet though.

i can either line judge the vets or do the vets paddock (i can anly do vets as il have runners split all over the maiden and main :wacko: )

so only put me on the vets (w00t) got it...................the VETS :lol: :lol: :lol: only :lol:

Thanks Julie mate I can do vets and latter end of mains, I just need one person to do the early and mid mains if possible. Lou has kindly offered to cover maidens. Looks like you might be on the line! Will you miss me ? o:) :*

Thanks Julie mate I can do vets and latter end of mains, I just need one person to do the early and mid mains if possible. Lou has kindly offered to cover maidens. Looks like you might be on the line! Will you miss me ? o:) :*
:'( :'( :'(

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol: :lol:

i can either line judge the vets or do the vets paddock (i can anly do vets as il have runners split all over the maiden and main :wacko: )
so only put me on the vets (w00t) got it...................the VETS :lol: :lol: :lol: only :lol:

Bloody ell Ju............sorry what can you only do :wacko: .Jo willsort out with you on Sunday,I have said to Lesley I will do some PA as I know it is rotten spending all your day stuck in there :sweating: . See you then x

Bloody ell Ju............sorry what can you only do :wacko: .Jo willsort out with you on Sunday,I have said to Lesley I will do some PA as I know it is rotten spending all your day stuck in there :sweating: . See you then x

the VETS :lol: :lol:

if its raining Lesley il join you in the caravan to keep you company and turn the pages on the program for ya (w00t) :lol:

you can put me down for what ever you like mate i will be there

Well done Jane, you're in the paddock all day! 8)

Actually, I've covered it though it wasn't easy and it's some-one else's turn next time to organise it cos I aint :angry: . Thanks to Pat and Lou who are helping out, Pat (bless her) isn't even running a dog o:)

Well done Jane, you're in the paddock all day! 8) Actually, I've covered it though it wasn't easy and it's some-one else's turn next time to organise it cos I aint :angry: . Thanks to Pat and Lou who are helping out, Pat (bless her) isn't even running a dog o:)
That's Pat for you - always helpful to her friends, and you can always rely on her - she's one in a million :huggles:

Thank you Jo and June :huggles: :huggles: Pleased to help :thumbsup:

Hope the day goes well for everyone :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back