The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pain

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Very pleased you have found out what the pain is :))

Now tell Ruth and if you can't find it claim on the house insurance for a new one :D

Then take her away for a nice 2nd honeymoon :- "

She will love it ;)

Lillibet

:) Glad you got sorted Keith - and Im sure the ring will turn up :thumbsup:

probably when youre not looking for it :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck: searching for the ring & hope that arm of yours doesn't hurt too much - now you know what it is will you be able to take something to help?

If you give us your address....the ladies on this forum will form an orderly queue at your door....then we will administer grapes and a massage....the rest of us will turn your house upside down looking for your wedding ring (w00t) :- "

:( Aw Keith, I'm so sorry to hear about all that bad luck. I hope your arm gets sorted real soon, and that your ring turns up. She won't mind as long as you tell her - it's not like you meant to lose it. :luck: :luck:

The second honeymoon idea is brill :thumbsup:

Yeh Keith - take Lillybet's advice..2nd honeymoon........I'll look after Jill

Pauline

midlanderkeith said:
midlanderkeith said:
Dunno if you remembered i posted that i had pain in my arm a few weeks ago, well its got damn worse, feels like theres a knife stuck in my arm between my shoulder and elbow, i know us men are supposed to be whimps were pain is concerned, arhritus do you think, i dunno were to put the bugger for relief                       keith

Went see the doc this morning, male doctor, Faddy Hardon, eh only me could cop fer someonewith a name like that, anyways it like i thought arthritus, ive had it in my neck fer yonks, so its travelling, i woke up in the night to scratch my pate, and my arm just fell on the bed, couldnt hold the bugger up :lol: but if thats alli have to put up with in life then im a happy chappy dont u agree, he asked how old i was and was surprised when i told him, he says im in good condition, now then ive been in deep cack several times in my life but im in up to the neck now, IVE LOST MY WEDDING RING OF 20 ODD YRS, dear me if ruthy finds out thats me finished, ive searched high n low for it and its doin my head in, even been back to the surgery to see if its there, she will be deeply upset if she finds out and she will, having said all that, it means a great deal to me, spose id best tell her

keith

Nearly 2 am, everybody is in festering in there pits, n heres me just rummaged through the bins, i cant find the ring anywhere, 24 yrs ive had that on my finger, cant remember the last time i ever took it off, never wanted to, oh well im off to bed.

I lost my engagement ring while gardening when we moved into our new house - I'd just planted a whole bed of annuals. I swore a lot (and one of my new neighbours heard me and thought I was a 'rough type' :- " :b ) using words I hardly knew the meaning of!!! Then I dug up the whole bed and filtered the earth through a riddle.... and still no sign of the ring.

We were sitting having a calming 'stubbie' and trying to work out if the house insurance covered it when it fell out of the turn-up in my rolled back shirt sleeve. I'd put it in my top pocket and it had fallen out into my turn-up.

I really hope you find your ring Keith, try having a cup of tea and checking your 'outfit'.

(kisses for the wonderful Jill xxxx)

midlanderkeith said:
midlanderkeith said:
midlanderkeith said:
Dunno if you remembered i posted that i had pain in my arm a few weeks ago, well its got damn worse, feels like theres a knife stuck in my arm between my shoulder and elbow, i know us men are supposed to be whimps were pain is concerned, arhritus do you think, i dunno were to put the bugger for relief                       keith

Went see the doc this morning, male doctor, Faddy Hardon, eh only me could cop fer someonewith a name like that, anyways it like i thought arthritus, ive had it in my neck fer yonks, so its travelling, i woke up in the night to scratch my pate, and my arm just fell on the bed, couldnt hold the bugger up :lol: but if thats alli have to put up with in life then im a happy chappy dont u agree, he asked how old i was and was surprised when i told him, he says im in good condition, now then ive been in deep cack several times in my life but im in up to the neck now, IVE LOST MY WEDDING RING OF 20 ODD YRS, dear me if ruthy finds out thats me finished, ive searched high n low for it and its doin my head in, even been back to the surgery to see if its there, she will be deeply upset if she finds out and she will, having said all that, it means a great deal to me, spose id best tell her

keith

Nearly 2 am, everybody is in festering in there pits, n heres me just rummaged through the bins, i cant find the ring anywhere, 24 yrs ive had that on my finger, cant remember the last time i ever took it off, never wanted to, oh well im off to bed.

Talking about doctor's names ...... there's a GP in Cornwall with the name of Dr Richard (Dick) Clapp - just a tad worrying, don't you think (w00t) (w00t)

My mum always says, if you lose something, to retrace your steps back to when you last saw it. You've probably already done that, Keith, so not meaning to teach you to suck eggs, so to speak. Really hope you find the ring - I know how sad it is to lose something with such huge sentimental worth :luck: :luck:

oh dear keith, hope you find the ring :luck:

im sure ruth will understand :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back