The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Paris And Her Best Friend Sasha

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Was a lovely evening, so sat outside with all 6 dogs and took a few pics, the only two that was moving was Wee Paris and our Greyhound Sasha :D

Wee Paris's best friend :wub:

A few pics

Patsy and the dogs :D

DSCF4763.jpg

Wee Paris just loves her toys

DSCF4789.jpg

Great pics, love sasha's colourful collar!

Whats has happened to poor paris? :(

LOVELY DOGS EVENING AND PATIO :D :D :D
Thanks Sue, not to sure about the lovely patio with 6 dogs :wacko: they have all my garden furniture and ornaments chewed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
aww they all looked flaked out in the sun ! Love the photo of them doing eskimo kisses !

Cracking pics deirdre, hope poor Paris heals up quickly. Shes plenty of dogs there to keep her occupied anyways LOL

:lol: Paris and Sasha looks like they get on well, :wub: and Paris's leg doesn't seem to bother her, ;) she's on the mend Deirdre, will soon be winning the coursing and racing again. :thumbsup: Di

Deidre, beautiful pixs. The dogs all look so cosy looking and really chilling out. Paris is sure looking good, and Patsy looks as if he is in heaven. Going to Sammys show at the weekend. Hope the weather stays good.

Margaret & John Mc Stay

Portadown.

Sasha is looking really good :thumbsup:

but are the icc rules different to our gbgb ones, as over here we are not allowed to mix racing greyhounds with any other breed, they have to be kennelled and exercised on their own, i was never allowed to mix my lurchers with my racing greyhounds at all,

Last edited by a moderator:
hi d,pleased to see our paris on the mend,the rest of the gang there are all chilling out,take care hope to see yous soon :thumbsup:

but are the icc rules different to our gbgb ones, as over here we are not allowed to mix racing greyhounds with any other breed, they have to be kennelled and exercised on their own, i was never allowed to mix my lurchers with my racing greyhounds at all,
y'd u never mix your greyhounds with othr dogs?

y'd u never mix your greyhounds with othr dogs?
Because when they are racing under racing rules on the track, you are not allowed by the governing body to mix them with other breeds, its just one of the rules

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back