The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Parkstone Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kitchendoorworship.jpg

mumsshoeismorefunthanmyteddy.jpg

I think Mark breeds some really stunning puppies, but I dare say I'm totally biased :lol:

Yes Mark, I'm totally in love with her, she's such a little gem. I've been out today and bought her her first proper whippet collar and lead, ready for next weeks expeditions to the park. The collar is way too big on her, so will have to put an extra hole in it.

It's Marks Birthday tomorrow. He's really 100 but he doesn't look a day over 38. :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Sue :(

yep a double birthday tommorow Donna (Daughter) and my own i'm 21 and she's ? umm 20? that cant be right :blink:

Many happy returns Mark. What is the birthday fairy bringing you this year? I'm wondering if a new digital camera is in order????? :- " :lol: :D :p

Mark Roberts said:
Thank you Sue  :(  
yep a double birthday tommorow Donna (Daughter) and my own i'm 21 and she's ? umm 20? that cant be right  :blink:

Need a big cake then.Plenty of candles....and a fire extinguisher :- "

Happy Birthday Mark you are so young.

I've been chatting to someone about a whippet pup called Boris this afternoon. Sounds like he's a lot of fun and he's like his dear old dad. Sleeps on Steve's head.

I'll make sure that I take some photos of him when I see him in a few weeks time.

Where is the Beer can ,Tony HA! HA! ALL THE BEST ,in the slips . Corky :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I've been chatting to someone about a whippet pup called Boris this afternoon. Sounds like he's a lot of fun and he's like his dear old dad. Sleeps on Steve's head.
I'll make sure that I take some photos of him when I see him in a few weeks time.
Cheers BJ, I look forward to seeing the pics.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back