The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Passed Away

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to hear the very sad news about little Fritz. I always enjoyed reading about him and seeing the lovely photos of him having fun. He was obviously very much loved. :wub:

Thinking of you and your family at this time and hope in the future you will be able to look back and remember all the happy times you shared with him.

RIP Fritz. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear this news.Fritz was one of the most loved dogs I have ever read about.

Take care of yourselves.God bless to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fritz-Run free with my Leo the bichon,two woolly boys together xxxxx Jax

So sorry you have lost Fritz...I know how much he meant to you

RIP over the Rainbow Bridge Fritz xx

So sorry to hear this awful news about Fritz, he was such a sweetheart :( RIP little onexxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back