The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Past Champions

halloween

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE RESULTS FROM THE BWRA&NWRF CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR THE LAST 14YEARS, WITHOUT BUYING 168 BACK ISSUES OF W.N.

hi Gordan

I've just p.m.d you to say if you send me your address I still have some of my last books left. They are from 1990 - 2004 and have all champions in BWRA, FED AND SCRATCH plus many other items of interest.

If anyone else is interested in a copy, please either e-mail me for a copy on audreyejohnson@googlemail.com or send to 3 Westwood Park, Bashley Cross Road, New Milton, BH2 5TB. The price I charged last time was £5 to include post and packing. Sorry I have to charge as last time I published the money I made didn't even cover the cost of the printers. Hence me not bringing out a further copy up to date.

Audrey

Hi Audrey if you would like to pass some over to the NNWRF we would be happy to put them on sale for you at the weigh in of our opens sure people would be interested

Thanks Linda

I will let you have a few copies

Audrey

Hi Gordon,

See this on ebay thought you might be interested

Check this item number 160285206261

Geoff

A few back copies of Whippet News going cheap on ebay HERE

My address on above post for copies of my book

Also Linda Broom has kindly offered to sell copies for me at the NNFED events.

I only have about another half a dozen copies left.

Audrey

LOTS MORE COPIES TO BE LISTED ON EBAY NEXT WEEK,PLUS OTHER WHIPPET MAG FROM THE 70S

Sorry guys&gals but i was away and missed them. thanks for trying.

What i need are issues from jan 93 to present(if you see any let me know)

gordon.

how much are you willing to pay for them..... 8)

could chuck a few old dogs in too for good measure..........

Karen

P.S Steve's got some old 'Spotlights' hidden away somewhere too :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
wants w/news gaz not filth (w00t) ohhhhhhhhh

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back