The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pc Progam

noopy_101

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
as you might know im looking into setting up my own grooming parlour. Ive been given a laptop with Windows 98 on it. Ive been thinking instead of having loads of paperwork everwhere i could store all my dogs and owners details on my laptop. Also when pepole phone up I could use the laptop for appointments too. just like they do at denists vets etc...any body know what programs there about for this job!!

noopy_101 said:
as you might know im looking into setting up my own grooming parlour. Ive been given a laptop with Windows 98 on it. Ive been thinking instead of having loads of paperwork everwhere i could store all my dogs and owners  details on my laptop. Also when pepole phone up I could use the laptop for appointments too. just like they do at denists vets etc...any body know what programs there about for this job!!
Hi noopy,

Sounds like you need a database, I would use either m/soft Excel for basic spreadsheets or for a more advanced system go for m/soft Access. Alternatively you could have a look at the computer section on ebay and look under software where you will find database software for sale, most are reasonably priced.

Try looking on here,---http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/index/0,00.asp.There's loads of office/database software and alot of it is free.Hope it's of help.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back