The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peaceful & Sucessful 20009

Goran

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
BarleyBall.jpg

Wishing everybody on K9 a HAPPY CHRISTMAS & peaceful 2009 !!!!....and sucess in whatever you choose to do with your hound....

Indroducing Barley, the mother of my next puppy, already promised to GORAN !!

Merry christmas and a happy new year from Russell and family and Ash,Chase and my new addition Bailey?? :cheers:

merry christmas all ,i think my xmas babies will be born tonite :cheers: :- "

Goran said:
BarleyBall.jpg

Wishing everybody on K9 a HAPPY CHRISTMAS & peaceful 2009 !!!!....and sucess in whatever you choose to do with your hound....

Indroducing Barley, the mother of my next puppy, already promised to GORAN !!

Forgot to say, unfortunately Barley does not belong to me, she hails from Buckhamshire , & has just spent 10dys with 'The Boys' and me. Would live to own her !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MARIA. SEEYA NEXT YEAR AGAIN :thumbsup:

j :) hn

Merry Xmas Maria, we got your e-mail thanks, will see you next year with the new addition.

look at the size of them paws there huge,dont let the dog dig in the sand,mind you a free holiday down under,great pic :thumbsup:

Fantastic photo of a gorgeous girl! Goran & her will have the most amazing pups!

Also - well done with the copywrite mark! I know it takes a long time to do :thumbsup:

look at the size of them paws there huge,dont let the dog dig in the sand,mind you a free holiday down under,great pic :thumbsup:

Barleyinsandpit.jpg

Especially for you Staffygirl, this was Barley's 1st experience of the beach & she was totally sand MAD !!, think she was digging back home to Buckinghamshire !! ..........

Another great photo to be proud of! Digging in sand is one of lifes pleasures for happy dogs!!

:thumbsup: hope you had a great christmas and i will see you and rebus on the 4th of jan happy new year :cheers:

What a lovely puppy Barley is, she was well worth the wait for her owners. You take such magical pictures and always capture such detail, what a talent you have.

I think you may have to put us down for a puppy when the day comes.

Hope you and all K9'ers have had a very merry xmas and it wont be too long now before we see each other. :santa:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back