The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

peddies at devon & somerset

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pedigrees are more than wellcome to race at our club, as they allways have been. if enough come we will do some races just for them or trials or with our dogs, whatever you want.Jill with ember has allready been in touch & knows the way but here they are for anyone who wishes to come.exit jnc 28 m5 into town center cullompton turn left at t junc through main st,down small hill past somerfield on the left garage on right take next turning left opposite cherry tree shop just past video shop on left, go to end of road(past lesure center on the left) turn right go oversmall bridge cca fields on the left. hope this is ok. hope to see u in these troubled times

Good on you vern!!!, We've had a few peddies coming down to gin pit(officially known as A&T miners welfare) and to be honest it's been a good laugh, sometimes it gets a bit boring watching the same dogs every week but breaking it up with peddie racing makes it a good night out, also they come for a pint afterwards.

we have been running the peds off time so its a new format for them and they seem to like it. we now race on wed eves 6.30-7pm at the miners welfare club, Astley,Manchester, everyone welcome and must be prepared to have a pint after racing!!!!!!

Excuse my higgerance but does the time mean starting time or is that all the time taken for racing? :-0

I know we are a bit short of dogs at the moment, but our race night normally lasts longer than 1/2 hr!!!!.

We do try and aim to start at that time but obviously with most of the club working, picking up kids and seeing to other dogs( I'm all three ) sometimes we do not always start on time, fortunately whoever gets there first starts setting up and the rest join in as they arrive.Thats what club racing is all about.

we'll all be down there tomorrow night(wed) hopefully the weather will be a lot nicer as I'm taking my nearly 23wk old pup "Amber" (RCh/NCh Stewart /NCh Hobgoblin) otherwise known as honking big pup (weighs 28lb at 23wk) eek!!!! , we may also take  NCh hobgoblin whom broke her leg last year, at the moment her and amber are both having handslips, even after a year off hobgoblin hasnt forgotton how to act like an Idiot at the track.

Vernon sent me this photo of the days racing

ds.jpg

A great day was had by all. Thanks Vernon.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back