The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Penny Meets Muffin And Jonah

Sarah86

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This Tuesday we headed to St Andrews beach to meet Gillian with Muffin and Jonah and what a lovely day we had out, it was nice to finally meet Gillian and the boys. After Pennys attack and a few bad experiences with dogs she rarely plays if there is more than one dog and is a bit more cautious but she loved Muffin and Jonah, whenever she saw them she did her funny little hello voice which she normally only does to people and dogs she has known a while. What gorgeous friendly boys Muffin and Jonah are :wub: :huggles:

I didn't get too many photos of them playing as I had my zoom lens and they were running around our feet too close lol

DSC0003-L.jpg

DSC0004-L.jpg

DSC0011-L.jpg

DSC0019-L.jpg

Love this one of Muffin and Penny :wub:

DSC0020a-L.jpg

DSC0021-L.jpg

DSC0022-L.jpg

DSC0023-L.jpg

And he's off!

DSC0035-L.jpg

Awww :wub:

DSC0026-L.jpg

Aww Penny gets a kiss from gorgeous Jonah, she was really taken with the boys :wub:

DSC0031-L.jpg

:huggles:

DSC0032-L.jpg

DSC0040-L.jpg

What a gorgeous boy :wub:

DSC0058-L.jpg

DSC0062-L.jpg

DSC0007-L.jpg

DSC0061-L.jpg

DSC0067-L.jpg

DSC0082-L.jpg

DSC0090-L.jpg

Great photo's ...... They all look like they are having a fab time :thumbsup:

Look at Penny flirting with those handsome boys :lol:

Great Pictures, i enjoyed them.

I think you better take Penny back to see them, to cheer

her up after her experience today :(

Lovely photos, just great to see them all having such fun.

I love Penny's collar 'tres chic' for a day on the beach with the boys :wub:

Thank you :)) She did enjoy her day out with the boys, it was so nice to see her playing with fellow whippets :huggles: You are right Ann, I think Penny would have loved to have seen the boys again after yesterdays experience :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos and lovely dogs having a great time :D

Some brilliant photos there Sarah. There is something lovely about seeing whippets playing together on the beach. :thumbsup: I really love the ones where Muffin and Penny are giving each other 'flirty' looks and Jonah is giving her a 'kiss'. :wub: :wub:

Lovely photos Sarah. They did get on so well together :huggles: What a shame we came home yesterday or maybe we could have met again and made Penny feel better. Must sort my photos out of the day at St Andrews and post some on here :thumbsup:

Lovely photos Sarah. They did get on so well together :huggles: What a shame we came home yesterday or maybe we could have met again and made Penny feel better. Must sort my photos out of the day at St Andrews and post some on here :thumbsup:

Oops, sorry, this has posted 3 times! (w00t)

4 times even :lol:

Really enjoyed looking at all your photos. What a fab time you all had.

Glad you like them Gillian :)) It was a lovely day, I know it is a pity you aren't still here as Penny would have loved meeting the boys again to make her feel better :huggles:

Aww looks like Penny is in there with the boys! :wub: :wub: 3 beaustiful whippeys, :wub: glad you all had a good time, lovely pics as always Sarah, hope penny is feeling better :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back