The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

People On Benefits

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
No Joanna, we never found out who is responsible, we have heard a few rumours as to who it was, but untill the coward comes forward and tell us to our faces, i dont think we"ll ever know for sure. :rant:

The worst thing was it happened just before xmas, so you can imagine what xmas was like because although we"d been told everything would be ok we didnt have the official ok till the end of Jan, a very worring time, it seems to have been aimed at Mark, but everyone who knows us or has come to our house knows i do everything with the dogs they are all my babies seeing as we bred them all, it also affected Kieren whos only 7 but he couldnt understand what all these people where doing looking at the dogs he thought they where going to take them all away :rant:

It all seems to be over now but saying that they wont have got the satisfaction of seeing us suffer so maybe theres still more to come. :(

Paula Roberts said:
No Joanna, we never found out who is responsible,  we have heard a few rumours as to who it was, but untill the coward comes forward and tell us to our faces, i dont think we"ll ever know for sure. :rant:
The worst thing was it happened just before xmas, so you can imagine what xmas was like because although we"d been told everything would be ok we didnt have the official ok till the end of Jan, a very worring time, it seems to have been aimed at Mark, but everyone who knows us or has come to our house knows i do everything with the dogs they are all my babies seeing as we bred them all, it also affected Kieren whos only 7 but he couldnt understand what all these people where doing looking at the dogs he thought they where going to take them all away :rant:

It all seems to be over now but saying that they wont have got the satisfaction of seeing us suffer so maybe theres still more to come. :(

how could anyone do such a cruel thing to you all :( ....poor kieren :huggles:

you quite clearly love your dogs very much! :wub:

i,m very sorry to hear all this :( how awful for you all

:huggles: :huggles: to you all

Jealousy is such a terrible thing, :wacko: if these people concentrated more on getting the things they want out of their own life and less time trying to ruin others there would be no need for all this to happen.

What a sad existence it must be to have no conscience of the damage you can cause to a family, just because they have different things to you :(

Paula Roberts said:
No Joanna, we never found out who is responsible,  we have heard a few rumours as to who it was, but untill the coward comes forward and tell us to our faces, i dont think we"ll ever know for sure. :rant:

For goodness sake! That is completely outrageous :rant:

Poor you! I hope you can bounce back from this, and keep your chins up.

Take care :huggles:

My OH is self employed and had 1 accidental litter of Akitas, he was reported for breeding and not declaring the profits to the tax office. They investigated him for ages before believing that it was only one litter.

I think that the benefits office and tax office only target and check out the smaller reports as they are over with quicker,easier to deal with and will also put their % of investigated cases up.

it's like an invasion on your rights :rant:

your NOT allowed to do this!

your NOT allowed to do that!

we'll all be investigated for useing the toilet to much soon :rant: makes me mad!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back