The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Of New Avalonia Litter

Avalonia

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greetings all. In 20+ years of whippet breeding we have always anticipated that our litters would be smallish, something we attribute to our intense use of English bloodlines. Typically our litters are 4 to 6, but our most recent litter beat all records when the crowd shown in the attached photo emerged on 31 March. We have never had 10 puppies -- our biggest ever litter was 8 -- and I feared we would lose a couple of the last born because they were smaller. But now they are 10 days and all are healthy and well. :sweating:

Sire of the litter is Fin.Swed.Cdn.Ch. Scheik's Ardbeg Avalonia (Erik), son of Cdn.Fin.Nor.WorldCh. Avlaonia Wheatfield Waving out of Int.Fin.Swed.Dk.Ch. Scheik's Royal Choice.

Dam is Eng.Cdn.Ch. Nevedith Ceefa Ceely, daughter of Eng.Aust.NZ Ch. Nevedith Rare Rogue x Eng.Ch. Nevedith Justa Jenie.

This photo shows them the day they were born.

Lanny

Erik___Ceely_litter_on_31_March_2006_ss.jpg

Wow ten pups. They are gorgeous. Congratulations :huggles:

Loads of lovely puppies :wub: Congratulations !

[

:) Wow Lanny,

What a litter. Ceely has done a super job. Hope you have some beauties there.

Noreen

Petal said:
[:) Wow Lanny,

What a litter.  Ceely has done a super job. Hope you have some beauties there.

Noreen

Hi Noreen! It was only when I saw Melbourne I realized who you were! Rare Rogue has certainly stamped these pups. A number are very much in the style of dogs he produced both in England and down your way. I will be taking some photos at 10 days later today and then it will be clear just how nice some of these guys are.

Lanny

:D :D :D WOW :D LANNY :D

WOW AN EXCITING TIME YOU ARE IN FOR :D

:cheers: Many congratulations, what is the mix of boys and girls? They look a lovely litter of pups, nice mix of colours. :huggles: Looking forward to ore pix as they grow.

WOW! A bumper crop :D

Good luck with them, can't wait to see the photos as they grow

Beautiful litter, :wub: :wub: but how on earth do you choose from all those? I struggled picking from 7!!

Good luck with them and PLEASE, lots more pics!!

:wub: WOW 10 :huggles:

They are beautiful colour's.

Congratulation's :cheers:

LOVELY. :wub: Love the variation of colour. :luck:

:cheers: What a handful , or several! :lol: They'll be hard work but what fun when they grow up a little :thumbsup:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: best of luck with them!! :luck: :thumbsup:

Congratulations Lanny on the beautiful litter! :cheers: Lovely colours :wub: .

Thats fantastic news... wishing you all the best...

"CONGRATULATIONS.... WELL DONE!!"

Well Lanny , youve certainly got some `colour` there havnt you :b and plenty to chose from too , what ratio boys to girls ? t

nice one Lanny,

I had heard that you had a litter of ten but i thought he must have got it wrong.

All I will say is rather you than me.

:cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back