The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Of New Avalonia Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
*Mark* said:
nice one Lanny,I had heard that you had a litter of ten but i thought he must have got it wrong.

All I will say is rather you than me.

:cheers:

The hard work at this point is for Ceely not us, although we are feeding her up with ground beef, roast beef, goat milk and puppy food to keep her strength and body up. Ceely has responded well to the extra rations and so have the pups. I am clipping two photos at 5 days -- one girl group, one boy group. The split someone asked about is 4 females and 6 males. We have a substantial waiting list for these pups and the hard time for us will begin as we start to evaluate them and try to decide who should go with whom and why. One pup -- not sure yet whether it will be male or female -- will go back to Europe likely, to Jarmo Vuorinen at Scheiks. He bred the sire out of a male we sent him back in 1997 so the trans-Atlantic exchange will continue.

I am glad it is spring because 10 pups is going to be enough work without having to keep them confined indoors when they are up and around at 5 weeks or so.

Anyway, here are the pups.

Here are the girls first and I will send a second mail with the boys.

Lanny

Erik_and_Ceely_girl_puppies_at_5_days_vss.jpg

:cheers: Congratulations :cheers:

Their a fine looking bunch :wub: :huggles:

What gorgeous looking babies :thumbsup: I currently have a litter of 7 from a Rare Rogue son here in NZ - will be great to see some relly's so far away develop, give mother a big hug from us :D

They all look so sweet! Ceely certainly has her work cut out for her!

Seeing all these puppies on K9 always makes me want more, but I have decided to stop at two for now.

Good luck with picking their new homes and hope it all works out for them.

Congratulations to you all :cheers:

Michelle

Congratulations lanny, I'm curious to see them when they are older.

Big hugs to the lovely Ceely !

What a lovely litter :wub:

Good luck with them :luck: :luck: :luck:

:cheers: Congratulations! :cheers:

Lovely pups, looking forward seeng them in few weeks time :thumbsup:

:cheers: Beautiful puppies..........ahhhh puppy breath.......and in a few weeks 10 sets of puppy teeth :wub: :wub:

All the best with them all.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Avalonia said:
One pup -- not sure yet whether it will be male or female -- will go back to Europe likely, to Jarmo Vuorinen at Scheiks.  He bred the sire out of a male we sent him back in 1997 so the trans-Atlantic exchange will continue.
That's great news! Lovely to see one of the puppies in Finland :thumbsup: .

Just seen this - what gorgeous puppies :wub: :wub: Very Good Luck with them too :luck: :thumbsup:

Many congratulations Lanny and Ceely, cant wait to see them up on thier feet :wub:

Many congratulations to Ceeley and Erik and also to Avalonia!!

Hardly can't wait to get some of them to Finland :)

Well, they are now 27 days old, bright eyed and bushy tailed (figuratively, not literally) and they have now moved out of the bedroom and their whelping box from which they regularly departed to explore the room and down to a big run in the house where they can get some exercise. We started introducing solid foods yesterday. Here they are at 6 this morning before they woke up. I will clip a second photo afterwards showing eyes open on at least a few of them as they realized breakfast was on its way!

Lanny

Erik___Ceely_pups_at_27_days__1_.jpg

Here they are with eyes open on at least a few of them!

Lanny

Erik___Ceely_pups_at_27_days__3_.jpg

They are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back