The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photos From The 1st. National Championships

robandkay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a few assorted pics from the Heats & Quarter Finals to start with. Will to post some of the finals over the next few days. :thumbsup:

HEATS FIRST

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats01.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats02.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats03.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats04.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats05.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats06.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats07.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats09.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats10.jpg

20091stNPWRAChampsHeats11.jpg

... some pctures from the Quarter Finals to follow ...

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) you tease :lol: :lol:

lovely pics ;) looking forward to seeing the photo's of the finals :thumbsup:

brilliant pics :thumbsup: brings back such good happy memories :thumbsup: :) thanks for sharing them :)

Finally, here are some picture of the Finals! All the photos were taken about 50 yds up the track.

Hope we got all the weight groups right, - I'm sure you'll let me know! :lol:

FINALS

N/E 16 lbs.

NE16lbs.jpg

NE 18 lbs

NE18lbs.jpg

... oops pressed the button too early for the previous two! Never mind - here are some more ...

NE 20 lbs

NE20lbs01.jpg

NE20lbs02.jpg

NE20lbs03.jpg

NE 22 lbs

NE22lbs.jpg

NE 24 lbs

NE24lbs01.jpg

NE24lbs02.jpg

NE 26 lbs

NE26lbs01.jpg

NE26lbs02.jpg

... more to come in a moment ...

:)

Bet you can't wait Sue - I see you there hanging on!! :D

NE 28 lbs

NE28lbs01.jpg

NE28lbs02.jpg

NE 30 lbs

NE30lbs01.jpg

NE30lbs02.jpg

NE30lbs03.jpg

NE 32 lbs

NE32lbs01.jpg

NE32lbs02.jpg

Veterans 6-7 years NE 19 lbs

Vets6-7yrsNE19lbs01.jpg

Vets6-7yrsNE19lbs02.jpg

... more to follow ...

Veterans 6-7 years NE 23 lbs

Vets6-7yrsNE23lbs01.jpg

Vets6-7yrsNE23lbs02.jpg

Veterans 6-7 years NE 27 lbs

Vets6-7yrsNE27lbs.jpg

Veterans 6-7 years NE 32 lbs

Vets6-7yrsNE32lbs01.jpg

Vets6-7yrsNE32lbs02.jpg

Veterans 8 years + NE 25 lbs

Vets8yrsNE25lbs01.jpg

Vets8yrsNE25lbs02.jpg

Veterans 8 years + NE 32 lbs

Vets8yrsNE32lbs.jpg

That's all folks! :thumbsup:

Those photo's are brillant Kay my dog Shadow was the blue dog in the 28lber's. :wub: That was a tight final between the 1st 3 wow.

Thank you for putting them on :thumbsup:

;) great pics as usual...loved looking at them :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup: ,Thank you for putting them on :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks so much Rob for the photos of Dixie's 30 lb final, I can see Neville standing watching and he told me as Dixie went past that he had some passing to do but he had thought that he would do it, those shots show how much he had to do to overhaul Armistice Day - brings all the excitement back and so great to see it in slow motion as it were. It is all so difficult to read when you are watching them leave the traps end, I only knew he had won when I saw the red disc go up - brilliant!!!

great pics rob thanks for the two of my old girl abbie in red (conway flyer) in the 8yr and over ne 25lb group. dont have many of her. :thumbsup:

:D :D Brilliant Pictures as always Rob lets us see what our eyes miss thanks also it was great to see your Go with the Flow on Sunday what a battler she is and she has really come on in a short space of time ..... All our love to you and Kay and of course Ellie Flo and Macy .........xxxx :D :D

Thanks so much Rob for the photos of Dixie's 30 lb final, I can see Neville standing watching and he told me as Dixie went past that he had some passing to do but he had thought that he would do it, those shots show how much he had to do to overhaul Armistice Day - brings all the excitement back and so great to see it in slow motion as it were. It is all so difficult to read when you are watching them leave the traps end, I only knew he had won when I saw the red disc go up - brilliant!!!
he ran brilliant, you both looked so chuffed :thumbsup: i dont think it will be a long wait until her gets his other half ;)

Glad you all liked the pictures, I will tell 'himself' when he gets back, - as he did all the work for them! :)

... it was great to see your Go with the Flow on Sunday what a battler she is and she has really come on in a short space of time ..... All our love to you and Kay and of course Ellie Flo and Macy .........xxxx :D :D
Lovely to see you too Mandy, - Flo says 'thank you' for the treats! :thumbsup:

Kay.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back