The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo's Wanted Of Odd Puppy Growth Stages....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
2 years old :)

pic1.jpg

Kenzongos said:
Millie said:
Thank you.

Hope this works........

Pedigree

Hi!

I found your webpage and made a journey there! Thanks for pedigree! :luck: She surely is my type of Whippet! Very nicely balanced, loved her curves and her overall type! Have you been showing her?

Very interesting pedigree, too!

Do you have any pics ab. her brothers and sisters? If so, please post: anita@kenzongos.com

You must be very proud of her! :wub:

Yes, she has been shown very lightly so far, but has done well and is qualified for Crufts next year. She is a bit of a figit, cannot see the point of standing still for more then 30 secs. LOL :lol:

There were only 4 pups in the litter, the rest going to pet homes. The only pic I can find at the moment is her blue brindle brother at 7mths.

Nice malepuppy too! :luck:

And the next question is :- " what is your breeding plans with Sophie............ :wub:

Kenzongos said:
And the next question is  :- "  what is your breeding plans with Sophie............  :wub:

I think you'll have to join the queue - I've just seen her today and she is beautiful :wub:

and I absolutely love her colour (not that colour matters, of course :- " )

Kenzongos said:
Nice malepuppy too!  :luck:
And the next question is  :- "  what is your breeding plans with Sophie............  :wub:

Now that is a good question !!! :unsure: At least I have another year to think about that one ! :D

Millie said:
Kenzongos said:
Nice malepuppy too!  :luck:

Now that is a good question !!! :unsure: At least I have another year to think about that one ! :D

Here's a pic of her sire, who I own! Bred en France but he still has a current passport!!!

Sept06.jpg

Wow, very interesting topic !!

Here are pics of my Rina, After I'Ve Called You Sweetheart Dominija. She is from my very first litter, sired by Nevedith Geefa Gee N'Tee out of Boxing Helena's Coral Gem. And she was changing a lot :- "

rina_6weeks.jpg

6 WEEKS

rina_6months.jpg

6 MONTHS

rina_6.5months.jpg

6.5 MONTHS

rinule_8months_2.jpg

8 MONTHS

rina_rumunija2006.jpg

and finaly 11 MONTHS

8) 8) 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back