The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pickering Gamefair..next Week

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As far as i know this is Tom and Caroles first show. i wish i had a long range weather forecast as to be honest the mainland weather is just crap at the minute. i dont think i could bear another event in the snow or rain :(

[SIZE=21pt]GLOBAL WARMING MY PROTESTANT ARSE !.............[/SIZE]

what long haired arsehole made this up anyway ? its never been colder or wetter ! look at your "foreigeners country" across the channel...snow and rain even still !! YEH SOUNDS LIKE GLOBAL WARMING TO ME (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally try and go to Pickering .... all depends whats happening with the house move thou...... :unsure:

We had a nice saturday 8) .... and just a few showers yesterday so maybe summer is on its way :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
in size how would you compare it to Selby ? im 90% sure im going .

what will the weather be kim ?...BLOODY WELL TELL ME OR ELSE ! :p

stormydog said:
in size how would you compare it to Selby ?  im 90% sure im going .what will the weather be kim ?...BLOODY WELL TELL ME OR ELSE !  :p

Or else what .............. :blink: :- " :- " :- "

def smaller than Selby.

I predict the weather will be unsettled. :unsure:

stormydog said:
As far as i know this is Tom and Caroles first show. i wish i had a long range weather forecast as to be honest the mainland weather is just crap at the minute. i dont think i could bear another event in the snow or rain  :(
[SIZE=21pt]GLOBAL WARMING MY PROTESTANT ARSE !.............[/SIZE]

what long haired arsehole made this up anyway ?  its never been colder or wetter !  look at your "foreigeners country"  across the channel...snow and rain even still !!  YEH SOUNDS LIKE GLOBAL WARMING TO ME  (w00t)   (w00t)

Hi John,

We go to Pickering,a lovely day out.Not that different to Selby,perhaps a bit smaller.As Carol and Tom are doing the racing,it will run like clockwork.

Amandax

well all things being equal i.e. my dogs not getting injured thru getting rammed or bumped this weekend im defo going to it !

Can someone switch the sun on for next weekend and maybe turn the rain down to zero ? bloody ells bells :(

Were goiing its always a gd show.

its smaller than selby but the racing is always a nice long run :thumbsup:

Beckiie x

can anyone tell me what time the racing starts please on the saturday. hopefully makin the the trip to pickering.

is there going to be straights and simulated if so in what order are they being run.

my dog not fast enough for the straights (monkey dog) is turning up :D :D

so will have a bash at the simulated if being run

cheers chippy

chippy said:
can anyone tell me what time the racing starts please on the saturday. hopefully makin the the trip to pickering.is there going to be straights and simulated if so in what order are they being run.

my dog not fast enough for the straights (monkey dog) is turning up :D   :D

cheers chippy

How's it hanging chippy, go steady with John in the racing :lol:

milly said:
chippy said:
can anyone tell me what time the racing starts please on the saturday. hopefully makin the the trip to pickering.is there going to be straights and simulated if so in what order are they being run.

cheers chippy

its hanging good geoff cheers.

nowt ca n live with johns dogs at the moment.cud do wiv slipping them a pork pie early morning :p :p

cheers

chippy

chippy said:
milly said:
chippy said:

cheers chippy

nowt ca n live with johns dogs at the moment.cud do wiv slipping them a pork pie early morning :p :p

cheers

chippy

i heard that mr chips...im muzzling at all times ..anti-pie muzzles ! :p

stormydog said:
chippy said:
milly said:
chippy said:

cheers chippy

cheers

chippy

theres ways n means johny boy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just kidding mate.gud to see colts back fighting fit n doing the biz

cheers

chippy

whats the times an format for the racing mate

chippy said:
stormydog said:
chippy said:
milly said:
chippy said:

cheers chippy

cheers

chippy

theres ways n means johny boy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just kidding mate.gud to see colts back fighting fit n doing the biz

cheers

chippy

whats the times an format for the racing mate

ill post when i get home..i think the racing starts at 11am. 90% sure.

let ya know later :thumbsup:

Booking in for racing is from 8.30am and when the 1st card is full they will start the racing. :thumbsup:

Any enquiries about racing ring Tom & Carol on 07752 391768. between 6pm & 10pm.

can i phone an pre enter if im not gonna get there while 9.30ish ?8.30 is a bit early when youve got a young family to get ready as well :lol: :thumbsup:

can anyone give a reply to towzers question of a telephone booking :cheers:

also are you running simulated coursing aswell as straights :cheers: :cheers:

:luck: :luck: to evryone there

cheers

chippy

chippy said:
can anyone give a reply to towzers question of a telephone booking  :cheers: also are you running simulated coursing aswell as straights :cheers:   :cheers:

:luck:   :luck: to evryone there

cheers

chippy

Give Tom & Carol a ring on the number given, they will be able to tell you. :D

They are doing sim and straight racing and usually puppy racing.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back