The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics For Ytarmy

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Heres some pics of YTarmys dog for ya all to see aint he gorguse :wub:

dogs4.jpg

TheGiggler007.jpg
:thumbsup:

yes he is , whats his name? he look like an old ex racer we had active tyson ? pet name spindle

posh totty said:
yes he is , whats his name? he look like an old ex racer we had active tyson ? pet name spindle
im not shure what his name is or anything else about him to be honest just posting sum pics for him ...but im shure hel anser all your questions when he comes on :thumbsup:

well im female aint i???? its the law stormy!!!! did you not read that bit in the " how to handle a woman factsheet" tut tut shame on you stormy!!! i thought you were an female expert (w00t)

stormydog said:
is this the "pts" dog he had ? ?    :- "
If you want to have a go at me then fine but why not do it on a pm rather than spoil every thread.

This is the dog I have at the mo, I have called him Salviati, his racing name is 'The Giggler' although he won at Doncaster with the name 'full back'. He is alive, very well and off on Saturday to have his nails cut, shampoo and brush beauty treatment which he's not to sure about

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back