The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
bear:
IMGP1135.jpg
Thanks for the pics Carole :thumbsup: Some lovely pups :wub: ,love the ones of Bear & Mink running about :thumbsup:

I think you're right about Mink not making scratch weight though,but she looks a very powerful looking bitch, and Bear is gorgeous too :wub:

What does Tegan weigh,she's got her dads ears :lol:

Hazel

i think tegan is about 21/22lb shes getting weighed @ the vets on wed paul said (goin 4 wormer) so il find out 4 sure wot she weighs then. :thumbsup:

Lovely pics Carole. Now I know that everyone knows that puppies come to my house and then grow and grow (w00t) but this is what my big lads weights were at 20 weeks

Finlay 32lb now 53lb

Teddy 25lb now 50lb

Angus 23lb now 38lb :sweating:

Angus's parents are both below 30lb.....so theres still chances that Mink will make scratch :lol:

Whatever they make Carole they're beautiful and Im really looking forward to seeing them

Lovely pics Carole. Now I know that everyone knows that puppies come to my house and then grow and grow (w00t) but this is what my big lads weights were at 20 weeksFinlay 32lb now 53lb

Teddy 25lb now 50lb

Angus's parents are both below 30lb.....so theres still chances that Mink will make scratch :lol:

Whatever they make Carole they're beautiful and Im really looking forward to seeing them

thanks marielou thats very interesting. one of the theories is add 4lb @ 20 weeks so it didnt work 4 any of yours lol :thumbsup:

Pups look to be coming on a treat Carole :thumbsup:

Lovely pics Carole. Now I know that everyone knows that puppies come to my house and then grow and grow (w00t) but this is what my big lads weights were at 20 weeksFinlay 32lb now 53lb

Teddy 25lb now 50lb

Yes but Marie, not everyone puts their pups in a growbag :lol:

Awww Geoff, you told me you wouldn't tell anyone my secrets :lol:

Daisy at 20 weeks...........19lb 11oz now 24lb

Sheila .............25lb 8oz now 31lb

Norman ...............27lb 12oz now 36lb

So it just shows you ,you can never tell Carole :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back