The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pictures From Our Trip Last Weekend

toth

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Last weekend, we (Ellen, Tom and Dobé) made a trip with some friends and our dogs. We had a great time !

Too bad we had one rainy day, so we couldn't take pictures :( But sunday it was sunny.

We would also like to thank Katia and Vincent for their nice guesthouse ! We'll come back soon...

Here a few shots, hope you like them.

big_thumb409.jpg

big_thumb405.jpg

big_thumb406.jpg

big_thumb404.jpg

big_thumb407.jpg

big_thumb408.jpg

big_thumb410.jpg

Check out for more pictures on Dobé's site >> http://www.ellegraphics.com/dobe

Greets,

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pictures!

Love Dobe's ears :wub: hee hee :huggles:

Beautiful pictures Ellen- I just love DOBE :wub: :wub: I think that guesthouse of Katias looks really nice - I want to come and stay please - :thumbsup: maybe one day hopefully. :thumbsup:

Dobe is just so beautiful, she's so elegant, I have to say, she's one of my favourite whippets on here, I love looking at pics of her :wub: :wub: :wub:

Janimal said:
Beautiful pictures Ellen- I just love DOBE :wub:   :wub:   I think that guesthouse of Katias looks really nice - I want to come and stay please - :thumbsup:   maybe one day hopefully. :thumbsup:
You're more than welcome here, and if you can bring the doggies with you, it's great here to walk with the dogs.

Ellen and Tom, the pictures are great. I'm glad you all had a great time here.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back