The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Plese Vote For Me

devonmaid

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My Webpagewell i dont know if the link will work ive never tried it before ,if it doesnt could someone please tell me how to do it

anyway ive entered a competion for snowy (tintin ) dog and need more vote please its for
DSCF1262.jpg
plymouth theater royal and my dog has a ball in her mouth

thanks for the votes ill learn how to do a link 1 day lol :cheers: :clown:

Hope you win! :thumbsup:

I'll come and watch her - I live near Tavistock so easy to get down :)

oh did u go goosey fair yesterday i went,spent too much money :- "

(w00t) Just voted for you Trish, hope you do well girl!!! :thumbsup: Diane.

devonmaid said:
oh did u go goosey fair yesterday i went,spent too much money :- "
No! Gutted :( And it was good weather for a change :thumbsup:

Had to go to an all day meeting for work - they always call them when something else good is on :angry:

hiya i thought id give this a bump in case anyone else wanted to vote for me :- "

i went to a open show yesterday and it was quite fun meeting people that had voted for me ,who i didnt realise where on k9 so hi everyone :teehee: :D :)) :thumbsup:

oh no im no longer in first place :rant: please i need more votes :huggles: please please the link and picture is at the begining of the post

You are currently 5 votes behind the leader, I tried to vote a second time, but will not let me.

i tried to vote again but it wouldnt let me either come on everyone vote for this dog

ive just voted but it will only let me vote once! :D

thanks everyone :cheers: please keep voting we cant have a coloured dog winning :angry:

I'm bumping this up as well because Snowy needs your votes everybody :) and I would love to go and see him at the Theatre Royal :)

Pleeeeeeeese vote for Snowy ........ Here's the link again :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.tintintheshow.co.uk/vote.asp

Select 'view entries' then select vote under the Theatre royal, Plymouth choice

:luck: :luck: Snowy :D

I voted for you, although I also put a vote in for the dog currently in 5th place, as he is lovely too.

Nicky

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back