The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poole Canine Club

louisetope

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is anyone from "down my way" (Plymouth) going to Poole CC on Sunday - I've got a trophy to go back, and didn't realise the show was so soon.

Anybody, any breed?

cheers

Louise

louisetope said:
Is anyone from "down my way" (Plymouth) going to Poole CC on Sunday - I've got a trophy to go back, and didn't realise the show was so soon.
Anybody, any breed?

cheers

Louise

Failing that is anyone from your way going to Blackpool? I can pick the cup up from there....

Or you can post it back to me and I can let Viz (cup secretary) know it's on its way?

Wendy

Do you think it would be the done thing if the judge for Sunday took it back. Pedro and I are travelling down on the Saturday and if you're not going (and why not?) if no one thinks it's bad form perhaps we could arrange a meet and I'd be happy to take it back.

I personally wouldn't see it as bad form as long as it gets there and the cup secretary doesn't have to get her knickers in a twist :p (w00t) It's being returned because Louise isn't coming so it's not like you're returning it knowing who won it last year and can do anything about it LOL

Wendy

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's alright then. If Louise wants to pm me then we can arrange to meet en route and I'll be happy to take it back.

Nice entry 32 Whippets, 18 Poms and 4 Afghans I've got. Luverly Jubberly!

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas.

As it turned out, I had to take a trip to Poole on Wednesday evening to pick up my new car, so dropped the trophy off to the secretary on the way home!

Thanks for the offers though, hope you enjoy your day Jan.

Louise

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back