Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor, Poor Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm horrified to see the way these pups are being handled, please check out the photo's in the link. They look absolutely terrified.

Is there anyone on here in this part of Ireland that could do anything to help these poor pups get out of these conditions

pups

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/1137509

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG,poor pups :(

I know, i cant stop thinking about them & what they may be going through. At least it looks like they are being fed something even if it's out of filthy saucepans, but my worry is if they cant get rid of them the bigger they get what will happen to them?

I wish they were over here & we could get them to safety.

I agree. It does make you feel very concerned. Sickening.

:angry: poor pups, they look awful, and terrified, being dragged about.

lets just hope for a good out come for them :(

I'd like to get hold of those b*****ds by the scruff of the neck,they'd get more than a good shaking!!! :rant:

:( poor babies ,wish i could help :(

Yes, i'm sure there are probably lots of folk who would like to help, i'd happily help with the cost of getting them out & would even gladly foster one till a good home was found & i'm sure others would too but its so hard when its over in Ireland, there is no one i know who would go & get them out & even if you could get that done how do you get them over here?

I just thought it was a long shot BUT if there were a member who lived near these people & could get them out at least maybe there would be someone decent in Ireland able to foster until good homes could be found?

Probably a shot in the dark but thought it was worth a try.

:( poor babies ,wish i could help :(

Yes, i'm sure there are probably lots of folk who would like to help, i'd happily help with the cost of getting them out & would even gladly foster one till a good home was found & i'm sure others would too but its so hard when its over in Ireland, there is no one i know who would go & get them out & even if you could get that done how do you get them over here?

I just thought it was a long shot BUT if there were a member who lived near these people & could get them out at least maybe there would be someone decent in Ireland able to foster until good homes could be found?

Probably a shot in the dark but thought it was worth a try.
well i could foster both untill suitable homes were found ,if we could get them out and over here :thumbsup:

It says the ad is 58 days old, thats almost two months ago. Hopefully they found loving homes :(

Those poor pups, I hope they are somewhere safe now. Their coats and skin look in a state and the way they are being handled is horrible. If those are their 'sales photos' I dread to think what sort of life they have the rest of the time :(

I always feel really torn in these situations. One the one hand you hope they've been sold and gone somewhere better, on the other hand you know damned well that if the owner ends up with easy money in his pocket he's going to have another litter in the same state in six months time :angry:

It says the ad is 58 days old, thats almost two months ago. Hopefully they found loving homes :(

I've been trying to call the number all day & tried different codes in front of the number but just get unobtainable??

I emailed as well but have had no reply. If they are gone, i sincerely hope to a better place but if they are still there...........

I've been trying to call the number all day & tried different codes in front of the number but just get unobtainable??

I emailed as well but have had no reply. If they are gone, i sincerely hope to a better place but if they are still there...........

Just tried yet another code & it RINGS!!! Got through to answer phone & have left a message asking for him to call me & let me know if he still has the 2 pups, why i dont really know cos if he rings back & says yes, it's even more heart breaking but just hope something could be done?

Im pretty sure they will have gone as the ad says it was placed on 1st Feb and im sure the seller would have updated it if they hadn't sold.

Well done you for trying anyway.

Im pretty sure they will have gone as the ad says it was placed on 1st Feb and im sure the seller would have updated it if they hadn't sold. Well done you for trying anyway.
Will let all know if i get any reply via phone or email.

Poor, poor little dogs!! I really shouldn't look at things like that, well done Nina for trying to help. Sadly it is probably an everyday occurence (sp?) Just makes me so angry to think that people treat animals like that :angry:

Still no answer today to my voice message i left or my email so maybe they have been homed now?

Hope they are safe where ever they are.

Those poor pups, the people dont look the full ticket and dont have a clue i wonder what the mum looks like poor girl, hope they are somewhere safe now, i cant stop thinking about them they should be full of mischief and running about not being handles like a bit of rubbish it makes me so mad. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back