The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Powerful torch

Papa

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi. Could anyone suggest the name of a decent pocket torch with a bit of power behind it, as I got caught out last night whilst out with the dog, by the time I got back to the car it was very dark. Thank you.

My husband bought me a Maglite rechargeable a few years ago, its amazing I can see for miles with it and I can use it as a weapon if needs be :) Husbands idea of safety instead of him getting up early and walking the dogs with me!! (w00t)

gotta be a cree torch, the best bit bout the maglite is the solid metal hitting ability so murphy has a wee point there.

if you have a home bargains store near you then they do a small torch bout 3 inches long in blue, red, or silver or black it takes 3 AAA batterys and best bit its 99p you will be surprised how good it is, super brightness so i got 3 of them lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back