The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

predictions for scotland

think its a good tip peter, dont forget branca or dem blue, blue goblin goin in main derby any way :D little sods flying ;)

testing at scotland is taking place; i think its a good thing found out john asked yvonne too supply kits for derby, well done scottish organisers :D lauranna wont be far away ,also biddy, pups waterford , the rests wide open ;)

GAZ GOT HIGH HOPES FOR A DOG THATS NEARLY 7 ..BUT SHE IS FLYING...BLOODY LITTLE BUGGERS GOT FASTER AS SHES GOT OLDER

i recon biddy will win supreme, guess who to win his class, outbound 21lb, another spot23lb, ones blue too if it goes 25lb, midnight run 27lb, lennox 29lb, southern scott :D 31lb, hellbound 33lb, yell 35lb, trouble spot 17lb, biddy 19lb, short spot 21lb, monkey23lb, sun princess if it goes 25lb, fluke 27lb, paloma 29lb, xccentric 31lb, show three 33lb, gypsey queen 35lb,

nl mickey whizz

40lb simpson

vets branca

pups dad recons jorsa fox but i think ventura

yearlings ?

:D THANKS JADE FOR TIPPING PALOMA FOR 29LB CLASS WIN :D BUT SHE WILL BE RUNNING AT 30LB , ;) ??? ???

I think Ventura will win the pups, Blue Goblin the vets, mickey wizz no limit, simpson for the 40lb , dogs ones blue too and Lauranna for supreme................ :D i also think miss melish should win her weight group........ :p

Bert was saying on Sunday he may be going up to Scotland...so, I tip two four one in the pups as that's my class till August. Ain't seen little Waterford....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back