The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pride Of The Peaks

mao

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was just wondering if anyone knows whether the above show is on this year? I haven't seen anything advertised yet. Had a good time last year. :lol:

]pride of the peaks is on 17 september at Hartington wakes . hope that helps.

the person who organised it last year is not involved with it this year . thats a real shame as it was top . believe its lurcherworld ashfield terriers and british ferret club running there shows there this year. still will be going to meet up with some i havent seen for ages :) :)

tweed said:
]pride of the peaks is on 17 september at Hartington wakes . hope that helps.

Thanks, I've only just seen this as I've been away at Chatsworth. Hopefully I'll be able to get time off work to go. :thumbsup:

hi mao i was also at chatsworth with the whippet and ferrets . Leo had his rain coat on all day . We met some other nice whippets and frendly owners . Thy also had their coats on . Sunday was a bit better weather. Hope you had a good time in spite of the weather.

Great time thanks, dogs did ok. The weather could have been worse, it could have been cold as well as wet :lol:

lurcherworld running lurcher events ashfield terriers running terrier events british ferret club runing ferret events i believe nothing to do with organiser who ran it last year

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back