The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Proud To Annonce

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looking forward to it chris well done everyone involved :thumbsup:

sponsors coming in thick and fast with throphys money etc shows how good whippet racers rally round to promote racing :thumbsup: no one for pups yet tho ??if any one interested please let us know :thumbsup:

Great news and great sponsorship esp from Shirebrook club everyone always makes us more than welcome really love this venue :thumbsup:

Right i'm off to bed now, cos lets face it we have got 314 days before this open so a little time to sort things, not that I panic much about things being right!!!! (w00t)

Right i'm off to bed now, cos lets face it we have got 314 days before this open so a little time to sort things, not that I panic much about things being right!!!! (w00t)

and the countdown begins now lol :thumbsup:

Well done to the team at SHIREBROOK WRC it sounds fantastic :thumbsup:

and a huge thank you to SHIREBROOK STAFFS SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB

any one wanting to help re childrens games etc would be great as hoping to make this a family thing .Hoping to have some kind persons helping ,wanting it a two day thing with possible finals in between races on both days with the finals on the sunday any ideas etc would be wellcome.also hoping to have donations towards a bouncy castle etc so any ideas or offers off prizes etc let us know :thumbsup: come on allways plenty putting negative stuff about how sport lets help with some plus for a change

I'll talk nice to the PE department at school see if we can find bean bags, hula hoops etc. for kids games depending on how many kids enter we could do it in team colours and the kids could draw for the colour teams they are in, making it a a team effort rather than individuals that way all the kids could cheer on their team, just one idea, i'm sure people will have plenty of ideas !!! I dont do kids i'm just the miserable school secretary - before i get roped into this one, oh yeah could see if we got skipping ropes too: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Been as Chris gave me job on mic for weekend Karen I'm sure I can give you hand sorting the kids games out don't forget few for adults looking forward to this weekend at shirebrook :thumbsup:

Been as Chris gave me job on mic for weekend Karen I'm sure I can give you hand sorting the kids games out don't forget few for adults looking forward to this weekend at shirebrook :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: thanks lyndon

charlie do you need an agent to sort out all this work for you im sure we can sort out a a fee of 10%!!

charlie do you need an agent to sort out all this work for you im sure we can sort out a a fee of 10%!!
I'm sure I payed your fee for this year (w00t) payed up front at devon :thumbsup: oi oi oi (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I pay your fee for this year (w00t) pay up front at devon :thumbsup: oi oi oi (w00t)

Think it's great you are doing games for kids and a bouncy castle is a great idea it will keep my kids entertained all day :thumbsup: They might actually want to come for once :lol:

212 Days -- or -- 30 Weeks and 2 Days to go :thumbsup:

Till I have a week without sleep wondering if I've got everything sorted and everything will be ok :wacko: yep only a week - well maybe a couple of weeks, well three at the most no more than that hey Sadie cos it don't take me long to prepare for things does it !!! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Like to say thank you to Gordon Richardson for donating the 'Rch Halloween' Cup for the Consolation winner of the Shirebrook Leger, which he handed over this morning, thanks Gordon :thumbsup:

Ive got 2 trophies in my van for you from Steve Boyd I'll be bringing them over in 2 weeks with quite a few more

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back