The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puh-leese!

bardmand

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This chair looks like it was made from a circus tent.

oldchair.jpg

Great! Much better that the chair should look like a poodle.

newchair.jpg

Dont they just love furry things :unsure: :lol: Great pics. :thumbsup:

Cat has her own too.

catday1.jpg

cozy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, lucky Cat and Whippet. Won't show Gullet these pics, or she probably won't be as happy with her £10 chair for much longer... :(

bardmand said:
Oh, lucky Cat and Whippet. Won't show Gullet these pics, or she probably won't be as happy with her £10 chair for much longer...   :(
Gullet is beautiful - just had a look at her blog pics :thumbsup: Love the name, I know it sounds/means something different in Norwegian, but in English it would be soooooo appropriate for a certain whippet :- " :b

I don't know if you have agricultural shows in Norway, but you can sometimes pick nice sheepskins up at these; also junk shops, although I'd give them a good wash first in case there are moths or carpet beetles in :x He's such a good dog, he's never tried to chew them (although you may notice his chair has more holes than it started out with :- " )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that poor whippety poodle! I'm sure you can tell by the look in that animated dog's eyes that they are those of a whippet - no other breed of dog looks quite as sensitive. Great work!

Great pictures !

fun5funnydog2.jpg

I found this one on the internet.. a whippet-sheep :lol:

These 'whippets in sheeps clothing' they are so[SIZE=14pt] hilarious! :lol: [/SIZE]

Elizabeth- great poodle, but definately whippet eyes

would a whippet/poodle cross be a whiddle or a poopet? (w00t) Doesn't really bear thinking about :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back