The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pup Electrocuted

Tancho said:
Luna seems fine, just a little quiet, she had a big dinner so her mouth obviously doesnt hurt too much :)
Spent about 3 hours taping down elecric flexes to the carpets with duck tape before my pup arrived. She spent the next 6 months months chewing all the tape back off again. You can never win, you can only compete! Glad your little livewire is ok, best wishes, Sha!

Thanks god she is OK! :cheers:

I am terribly paranoid about cables, we had one close shave many years ago, when i have pups I attach anything with electricity 6ft. high. Do not care what it looks like.

Hope Luna has learned her lesson.

glad the pups ok.... might be worth checking your fuse box is up to scratch, it should have tripped soon as it was shorted. these new 60 milliamp trips are fab, even i cant give myself a belt.... :blink:

Thank goodness everthing is ok this time :thumbsup: could have been such a tragic story :(

So glad to hear Luna is ok, :huggles:

Circut breakers have deffinately saved my pups life on more than one occasion :D :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back