The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

PUP FOR SALE

NEILPEM

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DUE TO US DECIDING TO LEAVE THE SPORT OF WHIPPET RACING SHORTLY THERE IS A DOG PUP FOR SALE WHICH WE WERE KEEPING, SIMPSON X AMY 4 WEEKS OLD IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME, THANKS NAZPEM@AOL.COM

Neil, why are you leaving the sport? I thought people like yourselves were needed....

seems some folk are hell bent on pushing the scratch dogs away from whippet racing,so might as well make it easy for them, :w

also due to leaving to leaving the sport i have 2 pups for sale 1 a bitch SIMPSON X AMY and another which is FLEETWOOD FOX X CRACKED IT which is also a bitch nearly 6 month old and weighs 23 1/2 lb and is vacinated lovely bitch anyone needs to know more or interested contact me on ritchie506@msn.com.

neil i thought you had more backbone than that dont let a small minority have there selfish way go get em boy vote like us others will keep the big uns steve

Now then neil, i am sure that most people will use their vote wisely and that scratch racing with still be on board next year, you know that there will always be a welcome for scratch dogs at the I.R.G. Stand up for what you think neil, dont cave in and make it easy for those who want to be rid of the scratch dogs.

All dogs are welcome to run with us and from what i see of it it isnt the dogs that are the problem. Come on neil, ;) dig in them heals and get them camels fit and ready ey :D (to those who think that camels is insulting scratch dogs it is a little personal joke between myself and neil)

This isn't the only reason that Neil and Debs are leaving the sport ..they are going into greyhound racing ..all the best you two for the future and i hope you have plenty of winners

DENISE IS RIGHT,AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I LIKE THE BIG DOGS,SO GONNA GIVE GREYHOUNDS A GO,WILL BE AT THE BEND CHAMPS ANYWAY,SO GOOD LUCK EVERYONE TAKING PART ;)

Sorry to here that you are leaving us Neil but I can see your point, even though I will be voteing to keep the Scratch dogs in, Are you allowed to train the greyhounds or do you have to put them in kennels.

Posted by Peter.

Last edited by a moderator:
il be kenneling and training em myself as im only gonna be flapping

with em peter.

LOL GAZ,IL STILL BE RUNNING WITH WHIPS BUT ONLY AT BEND EVENTS ;)

7 month old fawn bitch for sale out of gary baileys FULLSTOP X MICKEY MAC

weighs around 18lb anyone interested give us a bell :D

lovely bitch too, would of had her back but no room ,and got bitch same weight outa same litter ,wich i bred from home, good racing home needed, one of litter from full stop as she was spade, she was in her time a great 26 pounder .

the fawn bitch out of FULLSTOP X MICKEY MAC has been sold :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back